Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Prurient Squid

Tiddy cat Buddha improving your day.
Eating an entire nest of klingon bloodbees to impress ensign mcavinger only to discover that it was the trybingian ambassador's brood spawn.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prurient Squid

I know creating a sentient holodeck duplicate of Adolf Hitler was against regulations but how was I supposed to know he'd trick ensign Rudiger into providing him with a portable emiter and escape in a shuttlecraft?

Prurient Squid

We take a tollerant approach to shapeshifters but transforming into the captain's chair and spinning around really fast when he sits down is conduct unbecoming of an officer.

Prurient Squid

Buttchocks posted:

sold Starfleet a "supercomputer" that is really just a plexiglass box with some blinking lights and scraps of tubing

That's my father! What have you done with him?

Prurient Squid

you rigged the domjot table... to let the nausicans WIN!?

Prurient Squid

All I said was that the "bloody cardies can't be trusted" and now i have to take "sensitivity training". #RememberSetlikIII

Prurient Squid

Helping Comander Data update the firmware on his emotions chip to enable THC functionality while he smokes a fat doobie. So this is the thanks i get for helping a guy out?

Prurient Squid

Great prank guys! Creating an elaborate Holodeck simulation of me getting discharged from service on "mental health grounds" for "advanced delusional paranoia". I'll give you a whupping as soon as I can figure out how to turn off the program... "computer, END PROGRAM NOW!!!!"

Prurient Squid

Ever since we hired a non-linear, non-corporeal entity as head of security I've been getting warnings for things I haven't even done yet. So I'm going to jump before I get pushed rather than get pre-arrested for taking part in a future mutiny.

Prurient Squid

Apparently I caused a diplomatic incident when all I said was that I respect species all have different creeds and customs but that one planet where they have the death penalty for all crimes including walking on the grass is run by a bunch of fascist fuckwits who need to get laid.

Prurient Squid

BoldFrankensteinMir posted:

I dared ask for an actual explanation of the ranks of Star Fleet, like what is there other than just Captain and Admiral and how does the chain of command really work, and they looked at me like I had just publicly sworn allegiance to Kronos. I swear I met a Major once but everybody says that's prehistoric nonsense???

The woman with the nose ridges? don't tell her i said this but she used to be a terrorist. but keep it on the downlow.

Prurient Squid

Bright Bart posted:

Petted a cat while on a trade delegation to newly discovered planet but it was their emperor??

Give better background briefings next time!

lol

Prurient Squid

Tried to slingshot round the orbit of a star to impress the ladies and got stuck in the sun! Help!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prurient Squid

i asked "how do i get out of this chicken poo poo outfit?" and i was given UFP Form 24: Application to Transfer to the Civillian Service and i spent the morning filling it out. i get my discharge papers in a couple of weeks. sorry guys i'm not cut out for this, really.