Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Yinlock

Drink-Mix Man posted:

Performed the procedure to separate DickButt back into Lt. Dick and Mr. Butt, despite his right to continue living as an individual.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yinlock

during a tense moment facing off against a deadly invisible alien predator, wondered aloud if the science officer's beeping tricorder was a "small penis detector"

Yinlock

oh sure the klingons get to bring fuckin swords onto the ship but I try to share my love of beekeeping ONE TIME

Yinlock

alexandriao posted:

got caught making GBS threads in the captain's toilet

i mean why does he have a toilet to himself anyway thats just rude. also i guess it was in his personal quarters and he did have a friend over and they were sleeping in the same bed but i just needed to poop my man what gives??

these babies won't even let you poo poo in the airlock

Yinlock

all i'm saying is they shouldn't have had phasers able to be turned down that low if they didn't want them to be used for masturbatory purposes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yinlock

loudly ate chips during the captain's log

just type the log like a normal person you weirdo