Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER
for bringing hot dogs to the kobayashi-maru scenario. how was i supposed to know it wasn't THAT kobayashi???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER
i figured the neutral zone doesnt have hot dogs id have to bring my own

thanks Manifisto!

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER

more falafel please posted:

oh, i always figured that directive was about making sure pre-warp civilizations had access to two-day free shipping and a vast library of on-demand streaming video. my mistake I guess

thanks Manifisto!

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER
commander, transport my poop into the colon of the klingon commander. lets see how he does when he suddenly has to drop one

thanks Manifisto!

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER
tried to mod my replicator to give me real alcohol but all it gives me is the bucket kept behind the bar of discarded drinks. i mean i'll take it, but laforge is gonna hand me my rear end for loving with it and ruining it

thanks Manifisto!

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER

Buttchocks posted:

As God as my witness, I thought that tribbles could fly.

thanks Manifisto!

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER

Bright Bart posted:

I sent that race who speak in allusions and references a bunch of memes and now they're annoying the captain something fierce.

"load bearing drywall in the swamp"

*looks up from making a shoddy repair in engineering* "what are you talking about???"

"load bearing drywall in the swamp"

*continues making lovely repair* "i have no loving clue what that's supposed to mean"

"l...l...LOAD BEARING DRYWALL IN THE SWAMP"

*core implodes killing us all*

thanks Manifisto!

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER
pushed a whole cow into a warp nacelle to make a bbq brisket

thanks Manifisto!

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER

Drink-Mix Man posted:

Performed the procedure to separate DickButt back into Lt. Dick and Mr. Butt, despite his right to continue living as an individual.

thanks Manifisto!

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER

Prurient Squid posted:

We take a tollerant approach to shapeshifters but transforming into the captain's chair and spinning around really fast when he sits down is conduct unbecoming of an officer.

thanks Manifisto!

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER

Filthy Hans posted:

I was fired for retweeting a TRUE PATRIOT

https://twitter.com/realGulDukat/status/1347689701591949313

abolish Section 230 of the Starfleet Code!

thanks Manifisto!

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER
they caught me making GBS threads in the jeffries tubes

thanks Manifisto!

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER
in the OLD days of space travel, you were supposed to poo poo in your space suit. i guess some people don't appreciate tradition

thanks Manifisto!

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER

Jaguars! posted:

Introduced bitcoin to a pre-warp civilization.

you monster

thanks Manifisto!

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER

cruft posted:

That god damned French pool hall has been running for months, but what do you think happens when I turn it off for 15 minutes to try my Picard/Data Ship Fanfic Holo-Novel?

You got it, back to the brig. Space sucks.

thanks Manifisto!

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER
apparently telling the vulcan officer to "crank off and get over it" during pon farr is "insensitive"

thanks Manifisto!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER
i drank odo

thanks Manifisto!