Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jaguars!

Drink-Mix Man posted:

I went where no one had gone before, but very timidly.

You know the enormous birthmark on the admiral's forehead? Yeah, I went there. Boldly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jaguars!

Suggested that my superior officer might want to practice his bagpipes somewhere other than the engineer's mess

Jaguars!

Contravention of uniform regulations. Forgot Wrath of Khan was the uniform of the day and walked onto the bridge in my next generations.

Jaguars!

Told the recruits that the automatic doors were actually operated by a guy in the wall with a bit of string.

Jaguars!

Introduced bitcoin to a pre-warp civilization.

Jaguars!

Introduced Dogecoin to the Ferengi too :evilbuddy:

Jaguars!

Got drunk on shore leave, lost my ID badge in a Romulan strip club and got beaten up by a bunch of guys after I called them "a bunch of primitive groundies"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jaguars!

Used bandwidth on a twitch stream during an emergency transporter evacuation.