Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

alexandriao
Probation
Can't post for 24 hours!

The Klowner posted:

Look captain it was just an offhand comment. It's not my fault Data diverted half the ship's research complement to testing the structural integrity of his backside against 20th century currency

:vince:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alexandriao
Probation
Can't post for 24 hours!
i got kicked out of starfleet because I kept referencing the technical manual and shouting out "WHA?? THATS AGAINST CONTINUITY"

alexandriao
Probation
Can't post for 24 hours!
got caught making GBS threads in the captain's toilet

i mean why does he have a toilet to himself anyway thats just rude. also i guess it was in his personal quarters and he did have a friend over and they were sleeping in the same bed but i just needed to poop my man what gives??

alexandriao
Probation
Can't post for 24 hours!
look i might have been masturbating on the warp core but it was for science.

alexandriao
Probation
Can't post for 24 hours!
pushed thc through the ventilation system so everyone could chill out from all the stress.

YES the borg were boarding our ship but those cortisone levels were way too high!!!!!

alexandriao
Probation
Can't post for 24 hours!

BoldFrankensteinMir posted:

I jury-rigged a phaser and one of those nondescript gas tanks from engineering into a flame-throwing device, I thought it was cool but suddenly the computer starts freaking out and I'm in irons.

Weiners. The Klingons would appreciate me.

to be fair, you didn't have to do it while watching the dress rehearsal of A Midsummer Night's Dream...

alexandriao
Probation
Can't post for 24 hours!
i designed the new turbolift shafts :ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alexandriao
Probation
Can't post for 24 hours!

Bright Bart posted:

Told the court martial I was just just trying to get a plumber rump to get my [redacted redacted redacted ] every night, but they still convicted!

jury if you think my dick is lit, surely you must acquit!!