Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped
I sent that race who speak in allusions and references a bunch of memes and now they're annoying the captain something fierce.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bright Bart

I painted the nut avatar on the side of our new flagship during the night.

Commodore ripped into me during orders but then grabbed my hand and gave a knowing wink when everyone was leaving.

Bright Bart

I have the opposite problem OP. Realized soon after my commission that Star Fleet is super boring and tried to get kicked out. But every time I do I'm told "That's the out of the box thinking we need in Star Fleet" and promote me.

So anyways I'm the Grand Admiral of the whole fleet now and don't know what else to do. I don't even like space.

Bright Bart

Could not stop talking about jow "Star Citizen will do it better" during engineering team meetings.

Because it will you jerks!

Bright Bart

Not kicked out, per se. But asked to resign after being told that my belonging to the Zero Nebula Death Cult and stated ambition to wipe sentient life from the universe makes me a "poor fit" for Star Fleet.

I am exploring all legal options.

Bright Bart

Made friendship bracelets with the Captain and told her she's my bff but she found out I had a sleepover with Ensign Clara without telling her.

Bright Bart

Installed Linux on all the bridge computers.

Bright Bart

Told the court martial I was just trying to get a plumber rump to get my [redacted redacted redacted] every night, but they still convicted!

Bright Bart fucked around with this message at 17:33 on Jan 16, 2021

Bright Bart

Streaked naked through the bridge while the captain was negotiating an important trade deal with a newly discovered species.

Bright Bart

Spent the entire warpdrive fuel budget for the month on avocado toast and caramel lattes.

Worth it.

Bright Bart

Screened Alien (1979) for the kids in the Officer's Mess and afterwards a lot of ensigns were afraid to leave their rooms.

Bright Bart

Brought the commodore his hemorrhoid medication just as he was giving a tour to the Klingon ambassador.

Bright Bart

Petted a cat while on a trade delegation to newly discovered planet but it was their emperor??

Give better background briefings next time!

Bright Bart

I worked with the Fleet just after getting my engineering degree and let me tell you the whole organization is a mess.

Our ship launched two months late because a part we needed had to be bought from the lowest bidder even though they were in another dimension.

The captain fired the janitor after an argument over a poker game. Litter all over the corridors throughout our mission.

My boss was some jerk who called himself a "Project Manager" and knew nothing of what we did.

Some admiral's kid was an ensign and asked if 'we nerds' could make her butt look bigger in the videos for 'fans back home'.

Our pay was always late because the rules said the money has to be deposited in a bank at whatever star system were were in currently.

That warp drive? Looks nice enough. But then you learn the for-profit firms use ones two decades newer.

Bright Bart

Asked for pineapple on my pizza at the cafeteria.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bright Bart

The USS Enterprise might not "roll coal" now, but it sure did for one fine day when I was chief engineer.