Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Prof. Crocodile

Drink-Mix Man posted:

Performed the procedure to separate DickButt back into Lt. Dick and Mr. Butt, despite his right to continue living as an individual.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prof. Crocodile

google THIS posted:

Refusing to wear my regulation red shirt during an away team mission for what are ultimately deemed "superstitious reasons"

Prof. Crocodile

I spoke up in a staff meeting to ask why the AI engineers keep making androids with blonde hair, pouty lips, and giant cans. Apparently that makes *me* the creepy one somehow.

Prof. Crocodile

BoldFrankensteinMir posted:

I drew a mustache on a Cheronian, with a sharpie and whiteout.

Buttchocks posted:

Installed truck nuts on the shuttlecraft, stirring confusion and concern among the alien crew that have internal genitalia

Bright Bart posted:

The USS Enterprise might not "roll coal" now, but it sure did for one fine day when I was chief engineer.