Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

latinotwink1997 posted:

You really are a loving joke, lol

Stop plz

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

latinotwink1997 posted:

You really are a loving joke, lol

Yeah this is how the stemlords usually reacted when I told them the thing they found on the third result on Google was wrong

GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

LISTEN TO WHAT I HAVE TO SAY AS IT'S INCREDIBLY IMPORTANT!

ketchup vs catsup posted:

I just looked it up - kid was blinded and brain damaged when his biological father dropped him.

that is terrible.

Yeah Kurt Warner is one of the rare Jesus freak athletes that walks the walk and goes to the wall for family.

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

drat that's really nice

King Hong Kong
Nov 6, 2009

For we'll fight with a vim
that is dead sure to win.

Worse overconfidence collapse today: the STEM-lord poster or the Steelers coming into the game?

SunshineDanceParty
Feb 7, 2006

One Road. Two Friends. One Ass.

Ignore this speak your truth keep going.

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

King Hong Kong posted:

Worse overconfidence collapse today: the STEM-lord poster or the Steelers coming into the game?

I’m glad to have contributed to one of them at least.

Hand Row
May 28, 2001
It’s incredibly rare where evidence and facts point to the perfect answer. STEM professions are worse to deal with because they think their solutions are the only ones and they do have evidence, but without realizing there’s more factors and evidence than what they considered. It’s not a chud thing.

The whole developers struggle with even realizing there’s a bug because they can’t fathom how despite the outcome showing there is mentioned earlier in the thread is a perfect example of this.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

who cares about STEM

Big Ben the rapist QB is totally washed lol

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967
Get it together N/V.

Mitch won NVP
Nick Broadcast was great.
Cleveland is doing things.

Go to D&D or some poo poo with this STEM derail. Don't get a probe so you can laugh at the Steelers in a few hours....or Browns.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

SunshineDanceParty posted:

Ignore this speak your truth keep going.

Kurt Warner fills this thread with happiness and genuine faith.

Lasts 6 posts

latinotwink1997
Jan 2, 2008

Taste my Ball of Hope, foul dragon!

Bird in a Blender posted:

I’m glad to have contributed to one of them at least.

Question: is your penis actually gray?

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

ketchup vs catsup posted:

I just looked it up - kid was blinded and brain damaged when his biological father dropped him.

that is terrible.

Yeah but how cool is it that it got him interested. What a nice moment for both of them

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

NickRoweFillea posted:

Yeah but how cool is it that it got him interested. What a nice moment for both of them

Yeah I'm really happy for Kurt and his son to share that. It must have been a lot of anguish for Kurt to not be able to really share his life's work with his son before now. It's a great thing to see :unsmith:

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
Enjoy a sliming.

https://twitter.com/Saints/status/1348444821548130305

Definitely not as chunky as old-school slime.

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

The Suffering of the Succotash.

Silly Burrito posted:

Enjoy a sliming.

https://twitter.com/Saints/status/1348444821548130305

Definitely not as chunky as old-school slime.

The chunks were oatmeal.

GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

LISTEN TO WHAT I HAVE TO SAY AS IT'S INCREDIBLY IMPORTANT!
I'm pretty sure I didn't hear him say "I don't know"

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

Chiefs Browns might be a crazy high scoring game

wrong thread but yeah

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

AndrewP posted:

Chiefs Browns might be a crazy high scoring game

wrong thread but yeah
Hate to be a Debbie Downer but the last time the Steelers spotted the Browns a lead going into halftime in the playoffs at home the Steelers came back and won.

Fate Accomplice
Nov 30, 2006

NickRoweFillea posted:

oh yeah, no doubt.

Adun
Apr 15, 2001

Publicola
Fun Shoe

Nick Jr. Face posted:

Hate to be a Debbie Downer but the last time the Steelers spotted the Browns a lead going into halftime in the playoffs at home the Steelers came back and won.

Tommie Maddox isn’t walking through that door

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

This is real, source in replies

https://twitter.com/riversmccown/status/1348465772251783169

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Strong “Christian bookstore poster I would have bought when I was 15” vibes

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
I'm mostly disturb by his choice in fonts.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

if i were the cleveland browns i would consider covering a receiver

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
https://twitter.com/kurt13warner/status/1348386784187621377

This is cool

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
ELIMINATE
ENTITLEMENT

WIN

DONT
LOSE

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

this actually owns

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

WE ALL KNOW WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN
That font rules

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

is that the real Third McCown Brother?

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

https://twitter.com/cjzero/status/1348490040872218629

soak it innnnn

Henrik Zetterberg
Dec 7, 2007

I’m so hard

Aaaaaaarrrrrggggg
Oct 4, 2004

ha, ha, ha, og me ekam

Legit brings a tear to my eye. I remember the first time my son wanted to sit and watch some of the stuff I really enjoy (Nova, shuttle/rocket launches, etc) and get sucked in instead of just wanting me to turn on Chuggington. Really happy for Kurt and his son to finally have that moment.

tigersklaw
May 8, 2008
You are all my children

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

GD_American posted:

Yeah Kurt Warner is one of the rare Jesus freak athletes that walks the walk and goes to the wall for family.

I always liked him a lot and drat, still managing to creep up my rankings while retired.

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

And with this 2021 is off to a net positive start

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Aaaaaaarrrrrggggg posted:

Legit brings a tear to my eye. I remember the first time my son wanted to sit and watch some of the stuff I really enjoy (Nova, shuttle/rocket launches, etc) and get sucked in instead of just wanting me to turn on Chuggington. Really happy for Kurt and his son to finally have that moment.

During the Ravens/Titans game my daughter said yesterday she likes watching foorball with me. Granted she was still playing with her toys and running all around and not really paying attention but it was still nice to hear. Kind of mentally translated it to "Daddy I like being around you." :unsmith:

And then we had to turn it off halfway through to finish her homework and she was less happy. Lol.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
If they ever do another game on Nickelodeon, Kurt Warner should be one of the announcers.