Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

Hmm, I seem to remember something similar being done in the Super Dome before.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

They all can stay at Sean's house.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Android Apocalypse posted:

They all can stay at Sean's house.

I call top bunk!

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Abugadu posted:

His fleecing of the Bears was artistic.

"You want to move up? To take Trubisky? Look you're 3rd. right behind us, and we are taking Thomas you can ju--I mean sure if you really want to pick second"

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

The next market inefficiency?

https://twitter.com/PFF_Mike/status/1346810880399388672?s=09

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

The Ravens have established the got dang run

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
I'm honestly shocked Montgomery doesn't look better on that chart

DeimosRising
Oct 17, 2005

¡Hola SEA!

kiimo posted:

Actually I'll have you know that the Chiefs are in fact the 9th best team in the NFL and the Bills are the 11th

https://twitter.com/pff/status/1346517076983369729?s=21

I know you're just offended on behalf of your team but that's not what the article says at all. it literally refers to the chiefs as the "prohibitive favorites" in the opening. it's not a power ranking.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

AndrewP posted:

The Ravens have established the got dang run

👓
👆

The guy on the bottom left would be able to replace the guy on the top right

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

Intruder posted:

I'm honestly shocked Montgomery doesn't look better on that chart

His first half of the season was pretty poor. He kicked rear end the last like 6 weeks though.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

a neat cape posted:

DVOA is stupid

It is but Marino's rookie season was the best we've ever seen. Herbert was solid and all but it was a different era and Marino still dominated.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

wandler20 posted:

His first half of the season was pretty poor. He kicked rear end the last like 6 weeks though.

Recency bias is a bitch I guess

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Amy Pole Her posted:

It is but Marino's rookie season was the best we've ever seen. Herbert was solid and all but it was a different era and Marino still dominated.

Oh agreed. DVOA just sucks in general

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

DeimosRising posted:

I know you're just offended on behalf of your team but that's not what the article says at all. it literally refers to the chiefs as the "prohibitive favorites" in the opening. it's not a power ranking.

People seem to miss that there's a difference between being well rounded and the best! They have Patrick Mahomes but their running backs are all rear end, and their WRs outside of Tyreek Hill are fast guys who can't catch to save their lives and a slowly atrophying Sammy Watkins. They are not well-rounded but it doesn't matter!

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

I'd like to see that ranking redone with weighting given to the past 6 games or so. Particularly for Green Bay's defense which has looked completely different from the first half of the season after the defense went to Pettine and asked him to change the scheming.

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Watson not happy about Caesario? 🤔

https://mobile.twitter.com/deshaunwatson/status/1346682764523839488

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

a neat cape posted:

It’s confusing beyond belief.

I can’t stand that.

Finger Prince
Jan 5, 2007

Which universe would you prefer? One where playoff seeding ended up with the Bills playing the Browns in the wildcard week, guaranteeing one will make it to the second round? Or this universe where they both have a chance to advance, but equally both have a chance to be eliminated in the first round.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

The Bills are going to advance I've never felt so confident in the Bills winning and I watched them play the Oilers several years in a row

Finger Prince
Jan 5, 2007

E- Weird lost connection doublepost

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

DeimosRising posted:

I read the article and I understand that.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling

Spoeank posted:

People seem to miss that there's a difference between being well rounded and the best! They have Patrick Mahomes but their running backs are all rear end, and their WRs outside of Tyreek Hill are fast guys who can't catch to save their lives and a slowly atrophying Sammy Watkins. They are not well-rounded but it doesn't matter!

It’s Mahomes and Kelce and Hill, the rest of the offensive players are average to below average. Byron Pringle is the hidden 3rd weapon that I wish Reid would play more often

Henrik Zetterberg
Dec 7, 2007

What wrath hath the football gods brought down on America's Team, the Cleveland Browns, today? I haven't seen anything yet, and assume we are in the eye of the storm.

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

SHOAH NUFF posted:

It’s Mahomes and Kelce and Hill, the rest of the offensive players are average to below average. Byron Pringle is the hidden 3rd weapon that I wish Reid would play more often

the biggest mystery is why every time I watch a little of the Chiefs playing Demarcus Robinson looks like a first-team all-pro

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

it's amazing how much coaching and GM talent the Panthers let walk out the door.

Kevino07
Oct 16, 2008

Mystic Stylez posted:

the biggest mystery is why every time I watch a little of the Chiefs playing Demarcus Robinson looks like a first-team all-pro

If you watched more you’d see the drops and him running backwards on kick returns...

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal

Mystic Stylez posted:

Occasionally he can take advantage of the linebacker covering him after all the DBs bracket Kelce and Hill

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
https://twitter.com/blitzologyblog/status/1346893120731013120?s=21

Chiefs played a NT at MLB for a few snaps last week because of resting starters/injuries :lol:

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

for example I remember the Bills game this year in miserable weather where he kept getting open and catching everything in the middle of a hailstorm and it made me mad that the Chiefs are so good

but obviously you guys are right because I didn't watch a whole lot of Chiefs games this year, just wanted to put this out there

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
Sammy Watson, Demarcus Robinson, and Mecole Hardman as your 3, 4, 5 is better than 25 other teams.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal

The Puppy Bowl posted:

Sammy Watson, Demarcus Robinson, and Mecole Hardman as your 3, 4, 5 is better than 25 other teams.

Sammy plays 4 games a year but he is really good when on the field for sure. I’d disagree with the other 2 being better than most other teams receivers. Mecole is John Ross with a coach who knows to scheme him open, Robinson is a blocking-first type of WR.

King Hong Kong
Nov 6, 2009

For we'll fight with a vim
that is dead sure to win.

a neat cape posted:

Agreed. One day DVOA posting will be banned.

Blowjob Overtime
Apr 6, 2008

Steeeeriiiiiiiiike twooooooo!

King Hong Kong posted:

Agreed. One day DVOA posting will be banned.

I hope not, DVOA is on my fantasy team.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
I thought for years that DVOA was a sex thing.

Brain Curry
Feb 15, 2007

People think that I'm lazy
People think that I'm this fool because
I give a fuck about the government
I didn't graduate from high school

fartknocker posted:

I thought for years that DVOA was a sex thing.

You’re thinking of the band from orgazmo

https://youtu.be/851BqHMCaeM

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

SHOAH NUFF posted:

Sammy plays 4 games a year but he is really good when on the field for sure. I’d disagree with the other 2 being better than most other teams receivers. Mecole is John Ross with a coach who knows to scheme him open, Robinson is a blocking-first type of WR.

I'd be pretty loving happy (and I guess I am as a Chiefs fan) with John Ross as the 5th best passing option

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

Power of Pecota posted:

I'd be pretty loving happy (and I guess I am as a Chiefs fan) with John Ross as the 5th best passing option

He has 51 receptions in 4 seasons. You could throw a rock and hit a guy who could manage those stats.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

FizFashizzle posted:

it's amazing how much coaching and GM talent the Panthers let walk out the door.

Letting Beane go was the dumbest poo poo we did.

Sheen Sheen
Nov 18, 2002

BlindSite posted:

Letting Beane go was the dumbest poo poo we did.

As a Bills fan it is a loving trip to hear people saying this about Buffalo Bills front office personnel, I never thought I would live to see the day

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Sheen Sheen posted:

As a Bills fan it is a loving trip to hear people saying this about Buffalo Bills front office personnel, I never thought I would live to see the day

Beane was always apparently headed for big things. The team just waited too long.

gently caress knows who they'll hire now.