Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fate Accomplice
Nov 30, 2006

AndrewP posted:

okay Watson trade speculation time, what if Miami gave both 2021 firsts (one is HOU's old one anyway lol), next year's first, a smattering of other picks and Tua

just the first thing that came to my head

this is all going to result in Watson starting for New England next year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fate Accomplice
Nov 30, 2006

a neat cape posted:

how many teams wouldn't trade for Watson if he was available? 4?

bills
chiefs
ravens
seahawks

by my reckoning

EDIT: VVVV chargers / packers were on my short list, but Watson is more proven than Herbert, Rodgers is way older than Watson / Love is untested

Fate Accomplice fucked around with this message at 02:41 on Jan 8, 2021

Fate Accomplice
Nov 30, 2006

Jake Bailey All Pro Punter.

in Belichick's eyes this season was a huge success.

Fate Accomplice
Nov 30, 2006

GD_American posted:

Is that his legally blind son?

I just looked it up - kid was blinded and brain damaged when his biological father dropped him.

that is terrible.

Fate Accomplice
Nov 30, 2006

NickRoweFillea posted:

Yeah but how cool is it that it got him interested. What a nice moment for both of them

oh yeah, no doubt.