Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sunday Morning
Apr 7, 2007

Easy
Smellrose

AndrewP posted:

I posted this in the last thread but I still find it fascinating

This wasn't all Jordan Palmer but I believe he was the one who convinced Josh his throwing mechanics were a damned mess. Josh went to an offseason program that used motion capture to record his throwing mechanics and compare them to what they should be. He then put in a lot of work fixing those problems. Combine that with his physical talents, a 3rd year in Daboll's system and a fantastic pool of receivers to throw to and you get thrown in to the mvp race. I'd still give mvp to Aaron because holy poo poo but Josh even being in the discussion is a huge testament to the work he's put in improving his play.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU