Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

The Puppy Bowl posted:

Y'all forgot to make a thread.

N:

V:

Football

(USER WAS AUTOBANNED FOR THIS POST)

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

Paint Crop Pro posted:

I honestly want to say this is one of the first times I've heard of someone rebuilding their throwing motion and it actually working.

In the past its either been A.) Rebuild and its not much of a change (Tebow) B.) Bad and it can't be fixed (Delhomme) or C.) Bad but the player is good enough that it doesn't matter (Rodgers, Rivers, Favre)

Mahomes and Rodgers both had terrible mechanics coming out of college

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

Cam Heyward rn:

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

Still laughing online about a non-newb getting torched by the "hot" thread tag

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

Silly Burrito posted:

Alternatively, since everyone is expecting them to lose in the first round, the Saints are going to stomp through everyone en route to their second Super Bowl where they will beat Kansas City. Alvin Kamara will win SB MVP, Brees retires a champ and heads to NBC, and New Orleans has many unofficial parades since all the official Mardi Gras ones will be canceled.

Whoa there Icarus, eventually you'll have to play outdoors

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

Grittybeard posted:

From the eye test and my faulty memory I don't remember Ben's rookie season being all that impressive. I mean he won all the time, but I didn't feel like it was him winning so much as maintaining a platform that allowed the rest of the team to get the job done.

That was back at the beginning of his running around in the pocket and shrugging off defenders until Burress or Ward uncovered. It was undefendable for years

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

Lindsey Graham in full cya mode

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

Grittybeard posted:

I like to think this wasn't in the wrong thread and you're making a joke about Doug Pederson.

dammit

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I don't know much about Zach Thomas but five 1st team all-pros is past the normal HoF threshold

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

Willie McGinnest

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

Amy Pole Her posted:

The one against Miami would exactly this. Maybe 4 rushes and a few passes, including a 20 yard bullet after the dude was throwing wobbly ducks 3 previous quarters. It was like they flipped a switch. He was barely moving against us but suddenly he was hitting us for 8-10 yard gains on the ground. Ive never seen that team collapse so quickly against a QB that they were otherwise dominating

The sun will shine even on dog's rear end some days, brother

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

Hot Diggity! posted:

Someone kept Davante from being unanimous 1st team and I want their name

Same but TJ Watt who tied Strahan's 23 TFL single season record in 15 games

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

Ornery and Hornery posted:

you dorks better be careful when you talk about sf or LAR getting a good qb like Watson.

Those teams have the best two head coaches in football.

They win games with Goff and Mullen.

Giving them a real qb? Gloves off babey

It is also true the Shanahan had Matt Ryan for 28-3, and McVay got so owned by BB that his team only scored 3 points in a SB. The former has completely shattered the Falcons organization, but the latter seems uncursed so far, but Goff did break his thumb just in time for the playoffs

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

Man, I am really glad the Steelers did not lose Omar Khan

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

ozymandius1024 posted:

There's still time for Carolina to poach him :)

Tepper! :argh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

Spoeank posted:

Do you know how many first page of Google search results stemlords have handed me to show that they are right and I am wrong about *my job*

Ah, I see you have met an architect