Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

THIS WHAGON HAS NO BREAKS! I HAVE THE HEART OF THE BUUFALO the strength OF THE MOUNTAIN, THE FURY OF THE THUNDER AND MY WILL IS UNBREAKABLE! I will not surrender to KNOW ONE

The Puppy Bowl posted:

(USER WAS AUTOBANNED FOR THIS POST)

Its okay puppy we are all so excited for the playoffs.

AndrewP posted:

Allen pr0n

I think fsif had posted an interview or something that Allen literally didn't know "touch" in football passes was actually a thing and that he was just supposed to throw it really hard. I didn't think it was true at the time but I'm starting to wonder. I just couldn't imagine Wyoming coaches wouldn't tell him that he doesn't need to collapse a star every time he throws.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

THIS WHAGON HAS NO BREAKS! I HAVE THE HEART OF THE BUUFALO the strength OF THE MOUNTAIN, THE FURY OF THE THUNDER AND MY WILL IS UNBREAKABLE! I will not surrender to KNOW ONE

Grittybeard posted:

I don't know if Gettleman should be fired, I do know that the burden of proof is on Daltos here because...well...

The Giants getting Sudded may have broken him for good.

*Has one okay FA period while loving up multiple early first round picks*
This team.... they have a wealth of talent.

Well they have Joe Judge whose cornier than a Bazooka Joe comic strip talking about the respect for the game so they got that I guess.

They don't have wins in the worst division maybe ever but they can whine and white knight for the shield like NFL Champions.

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

Do the Bills think this is some kind of game????

I like it. This team is confident and knows they're good.

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

Spoeank posted:

I hate to post barstool but this guy doesn't have the video on his own page I could find

https://twitter.com/barstoolsports/status/1348032879591383040?s=19

Go Bills

barstool is kind of like the Worldstarhiphop of posting Bills mafia videos.

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

FizFashizzle posted:

The McNair family wants a right wing evangelical Trump supporter.

Probably. Which is why one of the few avenues for Watson to get traded despite having no leverage is if he pisses off ownership bad enough.

If I was his agent and want him moved I'd just be having him go full SJW because thats going to get him off the team faster than anything else.

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

The only missing piece is Houston's interest in Tua. You can't just foist a QB onto another team. Where's Houston's interest?

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

Amy Pole Her posted:

Think it’s in AFCE but apparently Caserio loved Tua and wanted the Patriots to make a move for him but they were too far down

Well you have that and that chaplain probably liking Tua's character.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

I mean I think it would take Tua both 1sts this year and probably a first next year.

I mean maybe the 2 1sts a 2nd and 3rd next year?

Who knows but I definitely think Miami has one of the only legit chances at this.