Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?
I remember back in the early 2000s after Mike Martz had a heart attack he was watching the Rams from home and tried calling in a play call from home and the team President at the time told him to stop calling and hung up on him and that was the moment he knew he was fired.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

Hot take: Zach Thomas wasn’t very good

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

Amy Pole Her posted:

I guess if you, ya know, ignore the mental part of defense. He was Peyton Manning level of defensive audibles and was even recognized as such by the man himself.

Peyton Manning also said Adam Gase was one of the best offensive minds he’s ever worked with and got him the HC job with Miami so he might not be the best judge of character.

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

Amy Pole Her posted:

That was chris Johnson and the Jets. So whiff there.

And it’s not really a comparable situation. One was his friend and coach. The other was a direct competitor that he randomly brought up when he was discussing his most notable opponents at linebacker. Whiff number two.

Your entire argument is a whiff. Zach Thomas looked and had the physical abilities of a hobbit, he doesn't belong in the Hall of Fame because Peyton Manning complimented him one time lol

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

Goff for Watson straight up

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

cold hotdog for prime rib he says

I think Texans management wants a new colour scheme if you catch my drift

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

Technically Brees played one year under the franchise tag before leaving San Diego

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

AndrewP posted:

49ers or Rams would be ridiculous. Don't think Rams have the draft capital for it.

Goff, Darrell Henderson and first rounders in 2022, 2023 and a 2021 second for Watson and the 4th rounder from the Brandin Cooks trade, who says no?

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

Also don't forget the Dolphins went with Daunte Culpepper over Brees because they were convince Culpepper was the safer bet injury wise

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

https://twitter.com/camdasilva/status/1347922415037378561?s=21

Don’t count out AAF Legend John Wolford.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

Ehud posted:

My mind is still spinning with the possibilities. It's still difficult to imagine Houston moving a player like Deshaun.

It seems impossible but the NFL has warmed up way more to moving top name players for picks especially with the rookie wage scale.