Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

gohuskies
Oct 23, 2010

I spend a lot of time making posts to justify why I'm not a self centered shithead that just wants to act like COVID isn't a thing.

Probably 5 guys getting in like usual. Manning and Woodson are automatic and you probably do one of the three Johnson/Wayne/Holt WRs. I think Calvin Johnson was the best of the three but Holt has been waiting his turn for years. Faneca versus Boselli for a OL representative, then the rest of the defensive players hash it out for the 5th spot? Leroy Butler was excellent but if they're doing Woodson, would they do two Green Bay DBs in a year? Zach Thomas probably gets serious consideration. Jared Allen will likely get in eventually but it's his first year up and they might make him wait one. There's a ton of great pass rushers and DEs coming down the pipeline soon though, Allen and Seymour are already in consideration and DeMarcus Ware, Julius Peppers, and James Harrison will all be considered in the next few years.

gohuskies fucked around with this message at 01:19 on Jan 6, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU