Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Grittybeard posted:

All they had to do was just not promise him they'd talk to him and it would have been business as usual. But making the promise and then not bothering to at least sit him down and let himself be sold on the idea (which I'm sure you could figure out a way to do)...

Just sitting here shaking my head wondering how they got to this point and I don't even care about the Texans.

Or like talk to him and pretend they took him seriously.

Like interview a candidate he liked while never planning to hire him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

chamois posted:

are you telling me the football man doesn't have the same opinions as me???

Don’t cut yourself in the edge

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Science based careered people are usually some of the dumbest people you will meet.

I assume because their degrees take so much time and energy it’s all they got

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Whooping Crabs posted:

Excuse me, think you'll find I'm very dumb because I'm reading the forums all day instead of working on my dissertation

There are many sides, many sides

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

I mean if Watson goes nuclear interest doesnt matter. Especially with a no trade clause

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Yeah trade your star for a broken toy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

It wouldn’t be on the first page if it wasn’t good, checkmate