Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
Y'all forgot to make a thread.

N:

V:

Football

(USER WAS AUTOBANNED FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
A shameful start to wildcard week.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
Sammy Watson, Demarcus Robinson, and Mecole Hardman as your 3, 4, 5 is better than 25 other teams.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

Ehud posted:

Zach Thomas story time.

He used to gently caress around and call audibles for the defense in practice. Nick Saban told him to stop, but Zach kept doing it just to piss Saban off.

Eventually Saban lost it, went onto the field and told Zach to "shut the gently caress up".

Zach then screamed at Saban, "I'm a grown rear end man. You shut the gently caress up Nick. I'll kick your rear end you ever say that to me again."

lol

Okay. He belongs in the HoF.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

Grittybeard posted:

No, coach. It's just that everyone with an available opening is interviewing Bienemy except for the Texans and he's the guy Deshaun wants.

Literally the only team not to offer Bienemy an interview. Even if your franchise quarterback weren't all for him it would be a good idea to give the guy an interview.

I'd feel worse for Watson except he knew exactly what he was getting into re-signing with Houston.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

He's very important to their offense. Still feels like a bit a reach.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
Flex All-pro is a dumb idea. Should have a slot WR and slot CB as specific positions.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

shirts and skins posted:

I know absolutely nothing about Jessie Bates

He's had a fantastic season. Basically the only good free safety in the league since Kevin Byard declined steeply.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
You're saying the Chargers are going to squander their promising QB's entire career?

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
Bills are going to dismantle the Colts. Not sure why anyone thinks otherwise.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
You're right, I overstated it. It won't be like the Miami game last week. I'll just be very surprised if it's a one score game by the end. A lot of people, mostly just Robert Mays, have been really high on the Colts and I don't see how they reasonably compete with Phillip Rivers.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
Apparently Josh Allen's completion percentage drops form near the top to 31st against cover 2. Since that's the Colts default look that would be a reason to be hopeful. Of course that could just be a weird statistical anomaly.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
I've got a real ponderer for ya. 2020: Titans beat Ravens -> Bernie loses primary ->Covid kills millions. Can we risk another Titans victory? I think not.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
Today is a great day. Or a terrible one. I find that comforting. The certainty that something of note happens today.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
I too believe the Texans should send Watson to Miami for a bad quarterback and a couple sticks of gum.