Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

https://twitter.com/NFLFilms/status/1346506627239845888

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

The next market inefficiency?

https://twitter.com/PFF_Mike/status/1346810880399388672?s=09

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

I'd like to see that ranking redone with weighting given to the past 6 games or so. Particularly for Green Bay's defense which has looked completely different from the first half of the season after the defense went to Pettine and asked him to change the scheming.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

The Texans had a nice run for a few years where they were relevant, I guess.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Wait -- he wanted Bieniemy as GM?

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Grittybeard posted:

Definitely not what I would call a top landing spot but the Jags could conceivably get him for one first.

Which would create conversations about whether it was the right move or not for goddamned years even if Lawrence doesn't pan out. And especially if he does.

I absolutely would trade a 0-snaps-played Trevor Lawrence for a 25-year-old Deshaun Watson every single time. I don't care that Trevor would be on his rookie contract.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Imo PFF's All-Pro team was better than the AP's.

The Puppy Bowl posted:

Flex All-pro is a dumb idea. Should have a slot WR and slot CB as specific positions.

Ehh a WR is a WR

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

This almost sounds like he's talking about Easterby meddling in the franchise.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Mr. Nice! posted:

It isn’t hard to figure out, either. NFL players are in the highest marginal tax bracket because they can’t really shelter their income like actual rich people. When your effective tax rate is near the top of the highest marginal rate, you’re going to vote for people who say they’re lowering your taxes versus those who ostensibly want to raise it.

They never probe any deeper than their pocketbook because they’re too busy thinking/living/breathing football all the rest of the time.

Bloodlessly voting for tax cuts is several lanes across from ranting about liberals and supporting the fascist coup

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Flores and Watson would be so good

Miami would immediately become my AFC team

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

I can't believe the Texans drove off a franchise LT, an all-star WR, and probably soon the best quarterback the franchise will ever see.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

tarbrush posted:

Who was the tackle?

Duane Brown got shipped to Seattle

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Jimmy isn't enough of a God-fearing Christian for Easterby