Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Josh Allen is an All-Pro QB lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Kalli posted:

2nd team is just the next highest vote getters, so if just about everyone has the same first teamers, then you get random homers giving 1 vote to their guy and stuff like that happens.

Don't know how to look this up and not certain I would care enough to do so if I did, but how many All-Pros are there that don't have a single Pro Bowl to their name? Has to be a pretty rare occurrence.

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Kalli posted:

Also some voters (Peter King) believe the Flex slot should be a slot receiver, and that's how you end up with Cole Beasley getting votes over like DeAndre Hopkins.

Okay this explains everything.

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Never been more comfortable in a playoff prediction than I am in that the Bucs are going to wax the WFT.

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

There is a ridiculous imbalance in QB quality between the AFC and the NFC. The NFL needs to intervene and ensure Watson heads to the NFC for the good of the sport IMO.