Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

I remember when I was such a homer that I convinced myself Todd Haley was a good coach.

That's why I'm not going to call out Doltos this week

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Kull the Conqueror posted:

Should be a fun week of competitive gridiron conflict before the inevitability of the Chiefs washes all over these scrubs.

Actually I'll have you know that the Chiefs are in fact the 9th best team in the NFL and the Bills are the 11th

https://twitter.com/pff/status/1346517076983369729?s=21

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

yikes

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Silly Burrito posted:

Alternatively, since everyone is expecting them to lose in the first round, the Saints are going to stomp through everyone en route to their second Super Bowl where they will beat Kansas City. Alvin Kamara will win SB MVP, Brees retires a champ and heads to NBC, and New Orleans has many unofficial parades since all the official Mardi Gras ones will be canceled.

Alternatively Kamara dies of Covid and Brees gets his ribs crushed like a Mortal Kombat brutality

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

DeimosRising posted:

I know you're just offended on behalf of your team but that's not what the article says at all. it literally refers to the chiefs as the "prohibitive favorites" in the opening. it's not a power ranking.

I read the article and I understand that.