Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

take whoever you want, i don't care if the rest of the team sucks, i just want a good quarterback once.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

gb took love to activate rodger's Whining glands which gives him superpowers.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

the bears are going to win Da Superbowl. Super Bowl Super Bears.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

this guy's still around? isn't he the i insist on wearing a suit on the sidelines but it has to be reebok apparel guy?

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

here's something for everyone in this thread to consider: daaaaaaaa bears

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

i need to know how mitch is insulting each specific Bear to get into his Michael Mentality

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

the idea of mitch just doing jordan-style Big Dick verbal abuse on everyone and then leading the offense to 13 points in a 40 point loss to the packers is the funniest thing i can think of, bless this extremely dumb man.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Metapod posted:

Get Watson out of the south

he is going to be a chicago bear

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

bears executing an nba-style "sign and trade" with mitch as the centerpiece of a Watson deal

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

mitch watching the last dance and then partying in vegas with dennis rodman before somehow waking up in north korea as the starting quarterback of the "pyongyang cowboys"

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Alaois posted:

Mitch identifies with MJ because he also went to UNC and plays for a Chicago sports team

frommmmmm north CARolina

remembering the time right after he was drafted they showed mitch's picture on the jumbotron at a bulls game and everyone started booing the poo poo out of him and then they showed that he was actually there at the game

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

if i were the cleveland browns i would consider covering a receiver

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

is that the real Third McCown Brother?