Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

it's amazing how much coaching and GM talent the Panthers let walk out the door.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Bridgewater and a 1st who says no

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

I don't get it where are all the Panthers?

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

GD_American posted:

On paper he turned down $50 million from the Chargers to take $60 million from the Saints. The truth is that the Chargers deal was barely any guaranteed money or salary; it was hugely incentivized. They hedged on him so hard he had to leave.

yeah and we also don't know if he was just sick of the Chargers organization.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

DariusLikewise posted:

Also don't forget the Dolphins went with Daunte Culpepper over Brees because they were convince Culpepper was the safer bet injury wise

The Panthers team doctor was consulted and told them this :suicide:

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

Well, in theory a knee seems like a safer bet than shoulder.

Unfortunately Daunte rehabbed his injury in like a loving parking lot.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Am i imagining things or has Mike Nolan been fired by the cowboys before

I know it isn't true, but it...feels true?

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

I got:

Bills
Bucs
Seahawks

for today.

I think Bills win a grinder, Bucs win but Rivera keeps it respectable, and Seahawks win a game that makes no one feel good about it.

FizFashizzle fucked around with this message at 15:37 on Jan 9, 2021

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Mr. Nice! posted:

If Alex Smith can actually play - WFT wins a nailbiter where TB12 throws two pick sixes. If Alex Smith cannot play, WFT is going to lose by 30.

If Tom Brady shits the bed again in primetime I'm going to believe the rumors about his age related night blindness.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Bird in a Blender posted:

Engineers are way more likely to be Republicans.

This is from 2012, but at the time they did a survey and found engineers to be almost 3x more likely to be a Republican over a Democrat.

https://www.machinedesign.com/news/article/21819513/the-politics-of-engineers

And don’t think being a scientist or an engineer means you stay well informed about other stuff. I have a friend whose parents are retired rocket scientists and they were getting into Q poo poo.

Also the most common degree for violent terrorists.

Second most common is Islamic Studies.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Engineering is naturally going to attract people that tend to look at things in binary.

And that person is usually going to pursue what they think is the most simple solution, especially when it elevates themself.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Come back to the Carolinas deshaun

https://twitter.com/adamschefter/status/1348299187968999424?s=21

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

seiferguy posted:

With that mentality, it sounds like Mitch is a perfect fit for the Texans. Trade Mitch + a 1st rounder for Watson, imo

The McNair family wants a right wing evangelical Trump supporter.

So basically they're going to give 100 mil to Heinicke.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

mcmagic posted:

The Jets can make them a better offer than that easily.

Deshaun has a no trade clause and he's not goign to let himself be traded to the Jets.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

I just feel like if you're trading Tua here, especially to Houston, you're turning him into Rosen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Gotta think Tua's dad is gonna come in and give his opinion about him going to Houston.