Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967
I unbanned you, friend. Sorry about your tag usage.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967

Phobeste posted:

Reban him, do not edit thread title, keep the self owns for all to see. puppy bowl cancelled due to covid. Go bucs

I left the "user was autobanned" message, isn't that enough

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967

The Puppy Bowl posted:

Bills are going to dismantle the Colts. Not sure why anyone thinks otherwise.

I will depend on how good the Bills run defense is, but I agree.

Colts defense will keep it close probably most the game so dismantle might be wrong, but wont come down to the wire at the end.

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967

The Puppy Bowl posted:

You're right, I overstated it. It won't be like the Miami game last week. I'll just be very surprised if it's a one score game by the end. A lot of people, mostly just Robert Mays, have been really high on the Colts and I don't see how they reasonably compete with Phillip Rivers.

I'd take the Bills -6.5 easy.

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967

Codependent Poster posted:

If the Colts can control the ball and run like they did last week, they might be able to steal it. The defense can't have any lapses though, and they tend to sometimes play too soft too often.

The first 10 minutes out of the Halftime locker room

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967
If Mitch wins, free Mitch avatars for all who want them.

Hell, if Mitch loses probably the same anyway.

Fifty Three posted:

Is it because literally any of his games could be the last start of his career or

:golfclap:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967
Get it together N/V.

Mitch won NVP
Nick Broadcast was great.
Cleveland is doing things.

Go to D&D or some poo poo with this STEM derail. Don't get a probe so you can laugh at the Steelers in a few hours....or Browns.