Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stoner Sloth

Milde posted:

the reply to view ratio here is making me honestly doubt this forum’s commitment to sincereposting

i sincerely like posting in byob with friends, it is chill

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Macnult

aldantefax posted:

i click on threads and go "yeah"

ye

Allie

aldantefax posted:

i click on threads and go "yeah"

see that right there is a sincerepost. you’re doin it. keep doin it

Allie

Milde posted:

“Everyone in this thread is great.”

-us

more falafel please

forums poster

sometimes I post just cause I think I should post, not cause I have a post to post

you know?

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Allie

my motto for this forum is that when i am here i have to post

i mean my post count is through the roof, including the many years hiatus and the fyad posts

Allie

i still cannot believe all the people who drew me avatars back when

Allie

Allie fucked around with this message at 01:11 on Sep 13, 2021

Allie

Allie fucked around with this message at 01:10 on Sep 13, 2021

Allie

Allie fucked around with this message at 01:10 on Sep 13, 2021

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Postcount is neutral in BYOB because posting is an activity that just happens and should not be measured in quantity, but in quality.

Escape From Noise

Kief Richards posted:

Postcount is neutral in BYOB because posting is an activity that just happens and should not be measured in quantity, but in quality.

...uhoh

nut

I’m in my posting gibbous but the tides r turning and I believe I can post again

Stoner Sloth

sometimes the quality of the post is just that you made it at all, friend

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Goons Are Gifts

Flow chart to measure post quality:
Made post? -> yes - > is post good? - > maybe - > is post in byob? - > yes - > then post good

cruft

What is a "since repost" anyway, and how can I create one?

aldantefax

ALWAYS BE MECHFISHIN'

Milde posted:

see that right there is a sincerepost. you’re doin it. keep doin it

Yeah

cruft

Imagining your av saying just "yeah" is incredibly easy and very chuckle-worthy.

nut

my Av would
never say yeah

aldantefax

ALWAYS BE MECHFISHIN'

nut posted:

my Av would
never say yeah

your av seems to go "ah, sorreh" every other revolution

nut

ah, sorry about that

aldantefax

ALWAYS BE MECHFISHIN'
i think it's all in character so you're good

Poise
milde, more like mild

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

alexandriao

more falafel please posted:

sometimes I post just cause I think I should post, not cause I have a post to post

you know?

This is a mood; but do u ever think of a funny joke and then workshop it in your head a bit to fit byob fornat

cruft

I would like to state, unironically, that I am blown away by the collective talent here in BYOB. I would never have guessed this many intelligent and learned people would want to spend so much time posting "LOL butts".

aldantefax

ALWAYS BE MECHFISHIN'

cruft posted:

I would like to state, unironically, that I am blown away by the collective talent here in BYOB. I would never have guessed this many intelligent and learned people would want to spend so much time posting "LOL butts".

yeah there are so many Threads that i'm like "where have u been all my life" and it's all really just nice and excellent

cruft

I regret making another skeleton thread.

I fear I may have pushed the yob past peak skeleton.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

cruft posted:

I regret making another skeleton thread.

I fear I may have pushed the yob past peak skeleton.

My body is ready for more skeletons.

Just cram them in me, I want seven skulls floating around inside my body at all times.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

That is also a sincere post, as I am a huge fan of bones.

cruft

Kief Richards posted:

My body is ready for more skeletons.

Just cram them in me, I want seven skulls floating around inside my body at all times.

I wouldn't say no to a second pair of thumbs, next to my pinkies. Seems like optional opposable-opposable thumbs could be really...

...handy.

spooky ghost

hi, i'm spooky ghost, and i'm..

i'm a lurker.

posting is scary, mostly because i'm afraid that i won't fit in.
:ohdear:

cruft

spooky ghost posted:

i'm a lurker.

I remember the first time I posted on BYOB, it was scary for me too.

Now they can't get me to shut up.

You're doin' great! Welcome to the yob!

aldantefax

ALWAYS BE MECHFISHIN'
u are fine

cruft

spooky ghost posted:

i'm a lurker.

Hey, forums poster spooky ghost, can I suggest you make a post in the spooky skeletons thread? You can just find a skeleton image and post that, it's sort of what the thread is for.

I mean, you don't have to, but it seems like it might be on topic for your username?

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

spooky ghost posted:

i'm a lurker.

Hi you're my friend now, I love your av and also your name!!!

spooky ghost

Kief Richards posted:

Hi you're my friend now, I love your av and also your name!!!

you're all too sweet, all ya's.

cruft

I need to get something off my chest.

The January necro party got me going back over old threads and PMs. Apparently I was a real asshat at some point in BYOB's history, and a couple people called me on it, and I apologized and said I'd do some soul-searching.

I'm really glad BYOB isn't bringing out the worst in me since I came back a few weeks ago. I like it here a lot.

aldantefax

ALWAYS BE MECHFISHIN'

cruft posted:

The January necro party got me going back over old threads and PMs. Apparently I was a real asshat at some point in BYOB's history, and a couple people called me on it, and I apologized and said I'd do some soul-searching.

I'm really glad BYOB isn't bringing out the worst in me since I came back a few weeks ago. I like it here a lot.

nice

nut

cruft posted:

we like it too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heather Papps

hello friend

sincerely sad that milde can't post in byob without enduring a probe for some weird reason

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!