Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

I used to spend a lot of effort posting here and trying to be funny but I don't really do that anymore. I'm not sure if that's better or worse but it's what's happening.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

I realized I need to rock hop to another job and it’s bumming me out.

I sort of knew I would have to at some point after moving to the new house. My commute extended by quite a bit and that’s been a drag on all of us. And I haven’t been given the tools to do my job. I can’t hire anyone because the Human Resources department is a mess. I can’t review cameras for incidents or complaints because the security department refuses access to the cameras. There doesn’t seem to be any interest in promoting from within. It’s all just been getting tougher and tougher, wearing at the edges, making it harder to be in a solid place mentally to deal with my residents, all of whom have their own issues.

But the real kicker was recently when they almost forced me to work Christmas morning for some dumb misguided press event. Never in my life have I worked Christmas Day. My father was a homicide detective with the NYPD and he never worked Christmas Day. And the fact I almost had to go to war over it and maybe miss the morning with my family has me exhausted.

So off to sending out resumes and making calls I go.

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

I hope I find something soon because the realization I need to go somewhere else set off a burnout bomb inside me, making dealing with with things here ... tougher.

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

God that’s terrible, hamjobs. I hate that that happened. I’m glad your sister has someone like you in her corner though. Nurse her through it and kick all their asses.

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

Cardi BYOB posted:

I love y'all.

gently caress you, bitch (in a BYOB way) :love:

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

I'm sorry this is happening. I'm sending any good feelings your way that I can.

Do you have access to warm liquids? Water you go into (bathtub). Liquids that you ingest (tasty teas, maybe a cocoa).

They don't solve the core issues but take the edge off for sure. When in doubt - warm liquids.

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

do a bunch of shrooms then jump from hot tub to cold pool then back again over and over until near madness like i did one time a long time ago well maybe not no please don't do that

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

i would take a picture of my cat but he’s sitting on my chest facing away from me and the pic would be his anus and i just can’t be the animal anus picture guy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

here you go no anus