Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Slider
Jun 6, 2004

baked a jar of old harvest @ 225 this morning and now feeling great. god bless ya'll growing currently

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Casey Finnigan
Apr 30, 2009

Dumb ✔
So goddamn crazy ✔
i bought some pre-rolled joints at the weed store for the first time and they were uh pretty bad.

the weed in them was good but the joint is worse than what i roll myself. don't they have machines doing this poo poo?? bizarre.

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth

Casey Finnigan posted:

i bought some pre-rolled joints at the weed store for the first time and they were uh pretty bad.

the weed in them was good but the joint is worse than what i roll myself. don't they have machines doing this poo poo?? bizarre.

lmao

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
my place gives quarter gram joints as free samples with purchases over $50

I just save them up until I have enough to make brownies with

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

Casey Finnigan posted:

they’re terrible partially because they have machines for it. papers are pre shaped into cones with roaches, powdery bullshit trash leftovers are vibrated into the papers from above in a contraption, and then hand twisted.
never had a joint from a shop that didn’t run halfway down within the first 5 min of smoking

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Casey Finnigan posted:

the only good pre-rolls are super expensive and just generally not worth it

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth
i want to believe that the David Ortiz pre rolls are different but they're probably uniformly lovely

Javid
Oct 21, 2004

:jpmf:
a quarter gram joint sounds like a dynavap speedloader to me

Plank Walker
Aug 11, 2005
never had a pre-roll that didn't canoe hard. but also im a lightweight so i prefer to roll my own mini joints and smoke the whole thing vs trying to save the 2nd half of a 1g pre-roll plus rolling your own is pretty fun

Tempora Mutantur
Feb 22, 2005

Plank Walker posted:

never had a pre-roll that didn't canoe hard. but also im a lightweight so i prefer to roll my own mini joints and smoke the whole thing vs trying to save the 2nd half of a 1g pre-roll plus rolling your own is pretty fun

hell yeah, sometimes I use a little hand rolling machine and use rolled rolling paper to fill 1/3-1/2 of it so I have little one-sesh joints that I can smoke all the way, especially if I get free/promo prerolls at my dispensaries since I just untwist them and pour out the weed

(https://www.amazon.com/Elements-Cigarette-Rolling-Machine-Papers/dp/B005CRSV5C but buy it from literally anywhere else, support your local head shop)

but lately, just been hittin the steamroller

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Every time I see Goatse, I think of Maureen. That's the last thing I saw. Before I blacked out. The sight of that man's anus.

I just hit vape cartridges because I'm trying to get high as fast and as easily as possible.

Also I love having toxic metals in my lungs. The CGI metal monster is working its way through my body at this very moment.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
thats metal

in your lungs

i hate that guy and his commercials

Seatbelts
Mar 29, 2010
I used to manage a pre roll station for a little bit and it was very relaxing after getting used to twisting the ends.

used one of these to fill the cones which worked ok

Filled this basket twice a day.

lots of people were poo poo at this and everyone I talked to told me this job usually pays horribly so they can never keep anyone who is ok at it.
I honestly wouldn't buy a pre roll; lots of unscrupulous poo poo ends up in the milled flower.

Poking around I found this video, enjoy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gcjcZ-Bfog

Seatbelts has issued a correction as of 19:16 on Dec 7, 2022

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот

Raskolnikov38 posted:

thats metal

in your lungs

i hate that guy and his commercials

i think we at the something awful forums should respect this unfunny government op for its longevity athwart the face of progress if nothing else

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)
so

went from this

to this

lookin good

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

nice looking broccoli

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth
omw

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth

spoilered for nsfw

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

Seatbelts posted:

lots of people were poo poo at this and everyone I talked to told me this job usually pays horribly so they can never keep anyone who is ok at it.
I honestly wouldn't buy a pre roll; lots of unscrupulous poo poo ends up in the milled flower.

upton sinclair fictionalizing the plight of the preroll roller, public only outraged by the adulterants and lovely weed that goes into them

TDepressionEarl
Oct 28, 2010

I'm trying to win the World Cup
but I'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps playing Argentina onside

tump thread needs loyal opposition

jimbee siphoning pet pics away from the other not safe for work but slightly safer for work pet thread :(

~~

TOPPUFF brand plastic bottle cap bongs are amazing :)

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Did they cure chs yet

Javid
Oct 21, 2004

:jpmf:

TDepressionEarl posted:

TOPPUFF brand plastic bottle cap bongs are amazing :)

my first bong was one of those on one of these

TDepressionEarl
Oct 28, 2010

but I'm dummy thicc

Stairmaster posted:

Did they cure chs yet

idk coffee seems to work for me but webmd says you can also take a hot shower

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Javid posted:

my first bong was one of those on one of these

An improvised bong people would steal, incredible

BoothBaberGinsburg
Jan 4, 2021

TDepressionEarl posted:

tump thread needs loyal opposition

jimbee siphoning pet pics away from the other not safe for work but slightly safer for work pet thread :(

jimbee has that je ne sais quoi, hard to compete with that

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот
no you can't work your immediate attention is required for vital business

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

Why bother with pre rolls and bongs and poo poo when you can just rip lines of delta 9 isolate powder

Samuel Glompers
Nov 26, 2020
Yeah why let a single moment of peace or joy into your life at all man

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

getting into masochism lately. nah, not like that, i mean psychic masochism *snorts enough synthetic cannabinoids to be technically overdosing*

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

:same:

TDepressionEarl
Oct 28, 2010

but I'm dummy thicc

Seatbelts posted:

I used to manage a pre roll station for a little bit and it was very relaxing after getting used to twisting the ends.

used one of these to fill the cones which worked ok

Filled this basket twice a day.

Poking around I found this video, enjoy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gcjcZ-Bfog

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
say hello to the man in the elevator

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

The dialectical struggle of history has always, essentially, been a question of how to apply justice to matter. Take away matter and what remains is justice.

hell yeah

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
say hello to the man in the elevator
He's my perfect lil monochromatic boy :3:

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

amazing really

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

i am harry posted:

amazing really

I think people discount Livwell because it's a big fish, but they and Green Solution have great deals on weed that's better than middling.

Apropos of nothing, everyone in CO should sign up for the MED's mailing list, I've gotten a few emails about contamination that will have me worried about the brands I'm buying for a while. Veritas, ouch.

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот
i feel this pizza-like serving advice is presented in the same futile sense as a share size candy

Only registered members can see post attachments!

TDepressionEarl
Oct 28, 2010

but I'm dummy thicc

blink for a second and a fascist closes the rec center

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TDepressionEarl
Oct 28, 2010