Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Buck Turgidson
Feb 6, 2011

𓀬𓀠𓀟𓀡𓀢𓀣𓀤𓀥𓀞𓀬
Gas

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pieuvre armement
Feb 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Whos down to do the Pledge of Allegiance

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
hehe woah fyad is so rAnDoM!!!!1

Trash Ops
Jun 19, 2012

im having fun, isnt everyone else?

we can send borktron and taintrunner to the same re-education camp

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

wazzaaaaa

Doomtalker
Dec 10, 2019

Trash Ops posted:

we can send borktron and taintrunner to the same re-education camp

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

don't have strong opinions about forums or have forums enemies, :justpost:

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

err posted:

Like why can't we just chill and post? Yeah I've made bad posts, but so have you! Let bygones be bygones and just post my friends.

agreed. we're all people here after all

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

CODChimera posted:

agreed. we're all people here after all

Koos Group
Mar 6, 2013

I know your pain. I know you're hurt. We had a forum that was stolen from us. It was a funny forum, and everyone knows it, especially the other side. But you have to go home now. We have to have peace. We have to respect our great people in the mod forum. We don't want anybody flamed. It's a very tough period of time. But we can't play into the hands of these people. So go home, we love you, you're very special.

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003

lol

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 231 days!

what are you trying to say? :colbert:

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

Koos Group posted:

I know your pain. I know you're hurt. We had a forum that was stolen from us. It was a funny forum, and everyone knows it, especially the other side. But you have to go home now. We have to have peace. We have to respect our great people in the mod forum. We don't want anybody flamed. It's a very tough period of time. But we can't play into the hands of these people. So go home, we love you, you're very special.

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

12 hour probie for that imo, consistency of punishment is paramount

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

god drat u turdfuzz

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

damn i'm really in this bitch

are we all friends yet or what

Doomtalker
Dec 10, 2019

Koos Group posted:

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Augus posted:

this is actually really loving hilarious tbh
what a thing to just casually blurt out without any prompting lmao

lol no officer i didn't doxx that person, it was my wife that u haven't met.

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

Admiral Ray posted:

lol no officer i didn't doxx that person, it was my wife that u haven't met.

more like calling the police yourself to say that

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

patriarchy manifests itself in many ways. glass ceilings, warnings of men being dangerous, victim blaming, and shifting emotional labor like doxxing to women.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Good soup! posted:

don't have strong opinions about forums or have forums enemies, :justpost:

gently caress you, FYAD made me lose my previous job. i was trying send my boss a link to our company's internal metrics and accidentally sent a link to a FYAD photoshop that had someone's face photoshopped into goat man's rear end in a top hat. my boss started asking me how an rear end in a top hat get like that and if i had his number and fired me when i didn't know it.

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Admiral Ray posted:

gently caress you, FYAD made me lose my previous job. i was trying send my boss a link to our company's internal metrics and accidentally sent a link to a FYAD photoshop that had someone's face photoshopped into goat man's rear end in a top hat. my boss started asking me how an rear end in a top hat get like that and if i had his number and fired me when i didn't know it.

lol

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

Admiral Ray posted:

lol

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 231 days!

Admiral Ray posted:

the vendetta, of a posting, ronin...

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

my hope for detente between two superpower subforums and an end to this posting cold war that has brought such devastation to a generation of goons is dangerously sincere

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 231 days!

World War Mammories posted:

my hope for detente between two superpower subforums and an end to this posting cold war that has brought such devastation to a generation of goons is dangerously sincere

we regret to inform you that the olive branch was just someone accusing people of being pedophiles emptyquoted, um, we're still trying to determine a way to count the number of times it's really quite clever how they engraved it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003
a degenerated posters forum