Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NoModsNoMasters69
May 17, 2023

wolfs posted:

stands are ghosts and you can’t convince me otherwise

Jojos bizarre adventure is about being haunted by ghosts

this is literally the plot of an entire arc of gintama

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NoModsNoMasters69
May 17, 2023

galagazombie posted:

Honestly think AoT was great until the last few chapters, where it becomes obvious the author had written himself into a corner where he didn’t like the two possible logical outcomes of the story, and tried to find a halfway point in between them, that because it couldn’t commit, was incoherent and really lovely. I guess when you think about it it’s an example of the failure of centrist ideology.

this is the right opinion. AoT is an all time classic, until the hilariously bad ending. 90% is still great though, well worth experiencing.

NoModsNoMasters69
May 17, 2023

Vaxxed?

NoModsNoMasters69
May 17, 2023

Showing my bias here, all good guys, but araki is just next level