Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Oglethorpe
Aug 8, 2005

most of the gore happens in the early chapters to fit the mood, i think.

i just got to chapter 28 and holy boston dynamics dog

bonus lol:

edit: i spoke too soon there's a bit of gore to go around >_>

Oglethorpe has issued a correction as of 05:27 on Jan 29, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oglethorpe
Aug 8, 2005

forgot to post this one with Xi Jinping i think

Oglethorpe
Aug 8, 2005

undead unluck got very meta

Oglethorpe
Aug 8, 2005

Gripweed posted:

Ranma 1/2

sis showed me this when i was like, 12

Oglethorpe
Aug 8, 2005

genericnick posted:

what's your opinion about 155mm shells?

lmao

also I didn't know the second part of witch from mercury came out

is Majo tu Yajuu good?

Oglethorpe
Aug 8, 2005

Augus posted:

you learn more about the intent of the artist if the localizers make the joke work the way it’s supposed to work.
A character says a Japanese tongue-twister, which if translated into English becomes just a random non-sequitur phrase, so the localizers change it to an English tongue-twister. The authorial intent has been conveyed.

i was watching Odd Taxi with the english dub and every so often i'd be listening to the rapper wondering what they words would be used in japanese to rhyme the way it did

Oglethorpe
Aug 8, 2005

net work error posted:

Kaijuu Number 8 has had a solid two episodes so far for those looking for new shows this season.

pissing kaiju nipples

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oglethorpe
Aug 8, 2005

mars express and scavengers reign arent anime, they're cartoons

i thought the hitman in "the fable" was a weirdo but then the assistant "sister" got weirder