Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Prurient Squid

Tiddy cat Buddha improving your day.
But I think that the rules don't have to be identical in each case. So one guy can transform only into structures his own mass like a doghouse but then there's a woman who hulks out and becomes a structure commensurate with the size of her anger like she can be a skyscraper.

Also you never know when a building will turn "back" into a person. That could be a plot twist from time to time.

And there's a scientist working on a cure as his daughter slowly turns into the Taj Mahal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RickRogers

Woh, is that a thing I like??
Can these buildings move, or are they literal buildings?

What are the buildings weaknesses? Damp?
Do they solve crimes?

I am willing to invest in this series, but I need info for the wiki first.

biosterous

werehouse

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Stoner Sloth

'renovate my tradesman's entrance' cried gothica, her flying butresses all aquiver

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Prurient Squid

they can't move because of their enormous weight and lack of motor functions.

Any damage they take in their building form may or may not transfer over to their human form.

Human frailities influence their weaknesses as buildings - for instance a tendency to insecurity can result in poor foundation/subsidence. A lack of sincerity can lead to pests.

And there's a clown that turns into a funhouse - I just thought of that.

RickRogers

Prurient Squid posted:

they can't move because of their enormous weight and lack of motor functions.

Any damage they take in their building form may or may not transfer over to their human form.

Human frailities influence their weaknesses as buildings - for instance a tendency to insecurity can result in poor foundation/subsidence. A lack of sincerity can lead to pests.

And there's a clown that turns into a funhouse - I just thought of that.

:hmmyes:

A crusty old archaeology prof. that turns into a museum filled with the cursed treasures he has pilfered over the years, filling him with guilt.

"Ugh, you belong in a museum dad!"

"Son.....I have something to tell you."

Jinh

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
people get together and turn into neighborhoods for literal block parties. Then Grover shows up and ruins it.

Stoner Sloth

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Stoner Sloth

Buttchocks posted:

people get together and turn into neighborhoods for literal block parties. Then Grover shows up and ruins it.

but he's you're lovable pal!

Heather Papps

hello friend

a coming of age story where an extremely emotionally fragile young boy fears he'll turn into a greenhouse, but when puberty hits he transforms into a very sturdy iron age hillfort

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

google THIS

alnilam

ty manifisto

The Walrus Cancer

If we were all trees, there'd be no more wars. 'Cause we'd be trees.
Bruce Banner is in the show, but instead of turning into the Hulk, he turns into a nuclear power plant that's about to have a meltdown.

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
let the building eat you :tipshat:

google THIS

No, really, she's a brick house

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

google THIS posted:

No, really, she's a brick house

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
all season long they keep cutting to the fuckhut... who is it really? who waits inside....

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

Stoner Sloth

How Wonderful! posted:

all season long they keep cutting to the fuckhut... who is it really? who waits inside....

the fall of the house of fucker (rip fuckhut)

Prurient Squid

Episode 37: Safe As Houses

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

google THIS

A guy who turns into an outhouse and is really embarrassed about it

But also, a guy who wishes he could turn into an outhouse

nut

Eugene V. Dubstep
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!
cholera outbreak in Mogadishu when Shamshi the water treatment plant gets her green card and moves to Minneapolis

Eugene V. Dubstep
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!
9/11 happened when a man on a United Airlines flight turned into the Pentagon

alexandriao

Stoner Sloth posted:

'renovate my tradesman's entrance' cried gothica, her flying butresses all aquiver

nut

Eugene V. Dubstep posted:

cholera outbreak in Mogadishu when Shamshi the water treatment plant gets her green card and moves to Minneapolis

alexandriao

transforming into a building as an esteemed art and rite of passage

"daddy when i grow up i want to be an art nouveau museum"
"no son, you're going to be a supply depo like my father, and his father before him, and his father before him."

the first time a guy transforms into a building it feels like he needs to take a really big poo poo

anyway *stubs cigarette* theres a lotta potential here and im proud you brought it to the board meeting, i think we can fund your project

Call Your Grandma

One of the monsters of the week is the leader of a murder gang who steal body parts to make a Frankenstein (the Leaning tower Of pisa)

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

google THIS

drat girl, those elevators go all the way up?

Heather Papps

hello friend

turns out the guy who turned into the 3 mile island nuclear facility had some fundamental problems

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

The Klowner

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

google THIS posted:

drat girl, those elevators go all the way up?

Munchables

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

Monster House was real!!

Stoner Sloth

Munchables posted:

Monster House was real!!

animal house but everyone calls me out on my behaviuor being problematic

Munchables

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

animal house but the phrase just refers to Todd ranchhome's pet doghouse

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
does the show have SEXUAL themes?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

RickRogers

What's the cgi like?
Terrible, but the rendering is amazing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stoner Sloth

https://www.atlasobscura.com/places/snail-house-sofia

:nudesnail: