Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
I finally completed my staircase decor and I must say its great for entertainment on my way to and from the toilet
I just gotta say I'm really surprised I haven't seen a thread like this or more accurately sad to have missed it.
Images of the stairs coming soon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
Nice stairs but they do not look too safe considering how baked I am

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !

Julius Seizure posted:

wish i had stairs ....

theyre a great form of exercise and also suck terribly

nice lighting

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
just took the stairs because it's time to go to sleep for today. Laughed at the number of shields because I can never remember if it's 4 or 5 up because there's one attached to my messenger bag too so

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !

Laurenz posted:

i threw up on my stairs on new years eve and there's a stain there now
ive tried to get it out but you can still see it a bit

Have you tried posters on the walls to distract from any leftover smell

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
its funny you guys should mention shelfs and plants because both of those things are just outside the shot of my stairs.

here's the plants and my roommate has a dresser wedged in front of his door lmao

I loving LOVE plants

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

That dresser loving owns

thanks it gets many compliments

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !

HAmbONE posted:

I do have stairs, they are carpeted, and they are gross. Carpeted stairs are a pain to clean
Yes they are fortunately I don't have a dog or anyone to impress so if my roommate complains ill show him the vacuum

phobo posted:

The Tupac poster is the pensive gamer and the butt lady is the trading card game player.
Actually all the hand painted women are Luis Royo thanks very much. And pensive is the wrong word, avid gamer absolutely. I just had to turn off the wifi to ration the data

Full Metal Jackass posted:

That plant is very close to the edge and it worries me someone may knock it off :ohdear:

I moved it. I have so many plants in so many states but none have been in the state of falling yet.

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !

hosed-Up Little Dog posted:

It's depressing to imagine an adult choosing to decorate a house like this

How pray tell should I decorate my house then guy

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
thanks

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !

Nefarious 2.0 posted:

needs more comic book paraphernalia imo

Sadly the Joker poster and Nightmare before Christmas poster did not survive the move.

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

*runs into thread breathlessly*

:siren::siren: I AM PROTECTED! :siren::siren:

I am proud to say that I have had this actual exchange with goons irl before

thanks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
The poster at the bottom of the stairs is the Map to Terminus

I live in the real world too I just like to indulge myself because stairs suuuuuck