Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

azren
Feb 14, 2011

I watched someone's playthrough of the previous one, and was pretty impressed. Kinda surprised that this one doesn't have as much voice acting, but it's definitely pretty.

(Unless I'm making up the voice acting for 3, I don't remember)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

azren
Feb 14, 2011

That loving mayor...

So in Pirate's Curse, (this is going off of memory) The action was kicked off because they mayor sold the town to a pirate because he's a greedy fuckwit. Said pirate was trying to turn the town into a huge weaponized fortress. Shantae, despite having had her genie powers stolen, still managed to win the town back, and worked with Risky fight against the aforementioned Pirate Master, getting her powers back at the end to finish the job. So my point is, why does this fucker still have a job? And what the gently caress is he doing firing the woman who stopped Superdeath McGhostfucker? It's not like there was some kind of early warning system, and it's not like she was anywhere near where the attack happened. :rant: