Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dr Strangepants
Nov 26, 2003

Mein Führer! I can dance!

runawayturtles posted:

Went on a New England road trip in September that went very well, all things considered. Made the itinerary just by searching around online and it turned out to be a good time with no pandemic-related problems.

Should probably try to book something international for later this year while prices are low...

My one trip in 2020 was driving up to Maine to see Acadia National Park and staying at some state park camp sites and private camp sites (state park was better). I'm hoping to camp in Utah by end of summer if everything doesn't fill up. The entire world will want to vacation at roughly the same time.

I have thought about booking something way in advance but airline tickets internationally seem to be about the same price as always. Hotel prices are down in US cities but not so much in the few European cities that I've checked.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU