Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fedule
Mar 27, 2010

No one left uncured.
I got you.
Hell yeah. I've never been much of a Football Manager fan, or even really much of a football fan, but for whatever reason I've come to love Football Manager LPs so I'm absolutely along for all this.

I think action shots are gonna be broadly preferable to the wide shots, although I reckon there's gonna be times and places for both, like, we needn't banish either of them entirely. I have a different request though;

Mrenda posted:

79 minutes gone and we score a superb free kick.

With ten minutes left in the match, despite my nerves, I’m starting to believe. And I believe even more when on 79 minutes we secure a free kick straight in front of the Lordswood goal and Toomer bags another, sending a perfect ball curving around the wall to score a set piece deserving of the top flight. We’re 3-5 up after being 3-1 down at half time! I can’t believe what I’m seeing from my team who look absolutely shattered with the effort they’ve put in.

I think the ordering of screenshot - caption - writeup isn't optimal? I don't know maybe this is just me but I feel as though the picture should come after the summary? I think? I'unno. e:f;b on this I guess.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fedule
Mar 27, 2010

No one left uncured.
I got you.

What do you consider to be a nonsense centre back David

Fedule
Mar 27, 2010

No one left uncured.
I got you.
[he/him-ly] I'unno, if these lads are gonna be with you anyway and they're demanding rope to hang themselves with, then I say give it to 'em, since we're all taking eachother so seriously.

Fedule
Mar 27, 2010

No one left uncured.
I got you.

Rarity posted:

The manager runs the team, not the players. If they walk out then I'm sure there's 11 people in Tunbridge Wells who'd be up for a kickabout

Well, sure, but it sounds like the manager's in a bind here. Maybe you recover from a walkout, but do you wanna explain to this "fat man" that you're skipping a match because don't have a team to field?

Fedule
Mar 27, 2010

No one left uncured.
I got you.
It'll kinda suck for the time being but a fated engagement with the league favourites seems like a pretty great thing to have out of the way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fedule
Mar 27, 2010

No one left uncured.
I got you.
Ogogo a-go-go, baby!