Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DivineCoffeeBinge
Mar 3, 2011

Spider-Man's Amazing Construction Company

Rarity posted:

Come on the Wells! :toot:

Signups for Match Day Mascots still open, let's go lads!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DivineCoffeeBinge
Mar 3, 2011

Lots of missed chances, but what can we expect? An understaffed semi-pro team is in a bit of a bind; odds are the reason the team's on such a youth kick lately is that ownership wants to see if they can pick up some spare change from a more professional club if they can uncover the occasional diamond in the rough, meaning they're basically an unofficial youth team.

Me, I like what I'm seeing out there. Things'll start to gel as the new manager gets 'er feet under her. Once they do... who knows? Up the fuckin' Wells, indeed.

(he and/or they and/or she, I'm honestly not picky on pronouns - whatever makes a better story, I say)

DivineCoffeeBinge
Mar 3, 2011

It's like this, as I see it. You tell your team "here's our plan, go out there and perform like I know you can" and you end up with a one-nil loss. You tell 'em "Just go out there and have some fun, lads, don't let the pressure get to you," and you get a stunning 6-3 win.

No one's gonna give you guff for losing to Chatham, no one worth listening to at any rate. Go out there, have a good time, do your best, and collect your share of the gate no matter the result. Score some goals, why the hell not?

DivineCoffeeBinge
Mar 3, 2011

*ahem*

UP THE FUCKIN' WELLS, LADS!

DivineCoffeeBinge
Mar 3, 2011

and just like that, Louis Ogogo became my favorite footballer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DivineCoffeeBinge
Mar 3, 2011

Up the fuckin' Wells, indeed

I have a good feeling about our future