Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

I've been here the whole time, and you're not my real Dad! :emo:
My question is this. Are we sure Jorge is dead? Remember when Kat explained what happened to the colony ship. They just subspace jumped away a portion of the carrier. The cruiser Jorge is on is still completely intact. What's not to say he commandeered it, and jumped it somewhere else.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Conversely I quite enjoyed the Halo Wars LP, but I like RTSes

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

FoolyCharged posted:

Man. Jorge is just sitting there doing his whole dramatic sacrifice thing with Rodgers and Hanaford sitting there in the background without any way to jump at all. Jerk didn't even offer them his pack (not that they had contained helmets to survive space anyway).

More to the point, neither Rodgers nor Hanaford stepped up and said "Hey a Spartan II is far more valuable than me. I'll detonate the bomb, stop trying to be a tragic badass and jump"

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Jobbo_Fett posted:

Look at these Canadians who don't know about CSOR or JTF2 :smuggo:

What about JTF1

yes I know it doesn't exist

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Isn't it the future arbiter?