Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Leal
Oct 2, 2009
Just marathoned this over the past day. God drat I love the Halo series

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leal
Oct 2, 2009
I respect the commitment to the art form.

Leal
Oct 2, 2009
I'm the weirdo who really enjoyed ODST. Just something about urban combat that really appeals to me in FPS games. Also all the talk of Meta makes me wish someone will make a VR mod for Halo.

Leal
Oct 2, 2009
You know, I don't think the Rookie experienced the same flashbacks the player has, at least not the one where the squad hijacks a phantom. For all the rookie knows a bunch of covenant are heading towards Dare's beacon.

Time for a wacky comedy of errors

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

AriadneThread posted:

the curse of every twitch streamer, really

Now Frenzy just needs to randomly stop playing to read the chat and thanking people for donating.

Leal
Oct 2, 2009
"Can't see a thing. Six, turn on your night vision"

Carter, open up your eyes

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

Megillah Gorilla posted:

Halo TV bad choices - Kwan Ha. Just loving why.

When I was watching the series I just skipped past any parts with Kwan and I don't think I really missed much

Leal
Oct 2, 2009
During my fast forward sessions I did manage to see his rear end, yes

Leal
Oct 2, 2009
The country for a .me domain would be Middle East of course

Leal
Oct 2, 2009
Talking about All the Mods and trees reminds me of this thing I made in ATM8

A bunch of different logs and leaves grafted together as the magic mod in this pack has a creature that will harvest logs and fruits off nearby logs and leaves. This was pulling in about 20 different logs and nearly 30 types of fruits

Also I never realized Buck was actually in this game, thats a nice callback

Leal
Oct 2, 2009
So Bungie's first Halo game starts with the Pillar of Autumn and their last game ends with the Pillar of Autumn

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leal
Oct 2, 2009
That remix of Siege of Madrigal was an absolute bop