Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bman in 2288
Apr 21, 2010
Man, I have been trying to catch up with the videos and my watch speed quickly drained with Halo Wars. Sorry, I'm just not an RTS guy. I like this LP series, thanks Frenzy. I'll still try to power through them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bman in 2288
Apr 21, 2010
Just, for like, clarification's sake, jihad does not mean holy war. It means struggle. It's not religious in nature. "Holy war" is just something American newscasters started saying to get more views and now it's taken over the original meaning in English speaking countries.

It's a pet peeve.

bman in 2288
Apr 21, 2010
I don't remember this level at all. I only borrowed Reach, must have given it back before I got here. Neat to see how the game starts to tie into Halo 1.

bman in 2288
Apr 21, 2010
All this talk about Halsey in the video, and Keyes showing up. I wasn't around in the thread for Halo 2 and 3 but did you guys ever talk about Keyes and Halsey being a thing for a short while?