Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Rhino, you did this to me!

I never had an xbox but had a few friends that were really into Halo. My only real experience is some local deathmatch and the time I actually borrowed an xbox and Halo in order to do a run through at home, I don't remember if I beat it but I do remember getting extremely lost in one of the later levels.

Anyway

https://i.imgur.com/f6X8YvZ.mp4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Rhino, you did this to me!

BlazetheInferno posted:

Fun fact about that helmet tease - if you hack the camera to be able to see inside the ship during that scene, his helmet doesn't actually come off. It just puts an extra helmet in his hands to put next to him, and the actual model, since it was never meant to be shown like that, just keeps the helmet as per normal since the cutscene camera can't see his head when it happens anyway.