Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010
hello again. I hope everyone is safe in this new year. I recently purchased a large shirt to benefit a frog artist. colorful shirts when I go outside and mostly jeans, some with holes in them and some that are too big right now. flannels are good. I wear socks that match usually with critters or plants on them and glasses that are a little crooked (I purchased new glasses too) and sneakers. sometimes I wear hats. on special occasions I’ll wear a jumpsuit. right now I’m wearing red scrubs and slippers I got for Christmas one year. Do you like wearing clothes bnn bnn? what do you wear to do things?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fanelien
Nov 23, 2003

nothing. i am always naked. i am naked posting right now. that's right, here in the starkers posting on the internet. my dick and balls free of the construct of clothing.

deal with it

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

im wearing a diaper

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.
a cloying miasma of smugness that inexplicably radiates from the worlds most mediocre man.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

I'm going for the dumpy shlob chic. 24/7.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010

Fanelien posted:

nothing. i am always naked. i am naked posting right now. that's right, here in the starkers posting on the internet. my dick and balls free of the construct of clothing.

deal with it

Unironically this.

When I am forced to wear clothes I alternate between nice casual dresses and jeans and a tanktop. Shoes are always Converse, Vans or Docs, cause I gotta signal.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Clothing is like, just a construct of the system man. Free you’re mind, free you’re body, free you’re soul. Butt nekkid in a Siberian winter, show the system who’s boss. Mankind isn’t meant to be shackled by woven oppression. :flipoff:

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
I am wearing a pant and i am pissing it. The pant is becoming pissed. It pissens

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Mooey Cow posted:

I am wearing a pant and i am pissing it. The pant is becoming pissed. It pissens

i have a recommendation

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

What's a hole doing in my TARDIS?

Clothes

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Mooey Cow posted:

Take your pants off and tie the legs together and fill them with air like a life vest to float in the piss. :hmmyes:

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I'm wearing

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Take your pants off and tie the legs together and fill them with air like a life vest to float in the piss. :hmmyes:

yeah that's what I was going to reccomend

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Nothing at all

Halloween Liker
Oct 31, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
A wooden barrel, usually. On special occasions I just have a flower or mail box or other item in the room obscure my privates every time someone looks at me.

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump
It's usually jeans and a shirt. If I want it fancier I'll also put on a belt.

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

first thing I do is put a fake cast on my arm then I pretend like im trying to lift a couch into my van and enlist the help of a big fat lady

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump
what do you do if there's no fat ladies around?

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Koq

Kharnifex
Sep 11, 2001

The Banter is better in AusGBS
You search around in the haystack....you find a soiled loincloth!

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté
(Les éditions des amitiés franco-québécoises)

Hello, dear

Nefarious 2.0 posted:

im wearing a diaper

tank you for you serbis mr president :patriot:

Internetjack
Sep 15, 2007

oh god how did this get here i am not good with computers
Top Cop
combat boots and a thong 24/7

PureEvil6_13
Jun 1, 2004

I LIKE PETA AND THINK THAT SCIENCE IS EVIL
Look. When I'm at home I wear some cheap rear end Wal Mart shorts and any number of a rotation of about 9 different t-shirts. I have one pair of jeans. I have two pairs of work khaki pants and work provided polo shirts, so I don't have to dick with work shirts.
I have a pair of shoes that I wear to work and everywhere else, and a pair of shoes that I slip on to go outside for a minute, or to do yardwork. Otherwise gently caress shoes, and gently caress socks, I hate having poo poo on my feet.
When it's really cold, I wear my 25 year old black notch lapel overcoat with my 21 ft long 4th Doctor, Dr. Who scarf. Yeah that's right, gently caress ya'll.

I am not exactly 'fashionable'

Simply Simon
Nov 6, 2010

📡scanning🛰️ for good game 🎮design🦔🦔🦔
I'm dressed so fashionable I got an avatar for it

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010
im all about comfort, loose fitting levis and a light cotton shirt with a comfortable pullover. but i like wearing work boots, i have comfortable padded pair with slip resistant that are pretty heavy duty

Badactura
Feb 14, 2019

My wish lives in the future.
I am wearing chinos, a spam brand t-shirt, and a flannel w missing buttons. I am very stylish

Badactura
Feb 14, 2019

My wish lives in the future.
Also socks and underwear

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
Op, a lot of people are skimming over this fact but where did u find a frog that makes clothing??? :staredog: :catstare: :stareguana:

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

TheAardvark posted:

Op, a lot of people are skimming over this fact but where did u find a frog that makes clothing??? :staredog: :catstare: :stareguana:

They used a gun to form the clothing

Vakal
May 11, 2008
A cape made out of human scalps.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Vakal posted:

A cape made out of human scalps.

A cock made out of human balls

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Very much the same bland low effort poo poo that I decided was fine circa 1998

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Icochet posted:

Very much the same bland low effort poo poo that I decided was fine circa 1998

Are you still wearing JNCO

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Short Sleeved T-shirt (presently Lands End because they have talls), pants (presently Public Rec All day Every Day). Winter apparel of varying degrees depending on how cold and how long.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Are you still wearing JNCO

I was never cool enough to wear exceptional trousers

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
socks, pajama bottoms, t-shirt, ll bean flannel lined robe

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump
Currently wearing a Pink Floyd t-shirt. It is one of my favourite shirts.

RepeatingMeme
Dec 27, 2012

this place is not a place of honor

no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here

nothing valued is here

what is here was dangerous and repulsive to us

this place is best shunned and left uninhabited

At this point it would be easier to list all the stuff i dont wear

Busted Pisser
Dec 6, 2020

Never skip kegels day
I only wear a jockstrap, albeit backwards. It allows me to freeball and I can poop in the pouch and twirl it like a defecate-filled bolas and attack my enemies with it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

Grimey Drawer
My apartment burned down and so did all of my clothes. I had to steal my clothes from a clothesline. The only neighbor that I felt comfortable stealing from was the right wing dickweed from B12 so, to answer your question op, I wear an SS uniform. Awkward as gently caress.