Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Pick your winners!
This poll is closed.
Bills 49 30.25%
Colts 7 4.32%
Saints 30 18.52%
Bears 18 11.11%
WTF 32 19.75%
Buccs 26 16.05%
Total: 71 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

We need more women in STEM, and by that, I mean skateboarding, television, esports, and magic.
Buffalo should play eight in the box the entire game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

We need more women in STEM, and by that, I mean skateboarding, television, esports, and magic.
wtf, what ref saw that and was like "yes, he caught that ball that's five feet away from him"

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Josh Allen is Brett Favre reincarnate, and ever since I realized that I've loving loved watching Bills games.

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

This is a depressingly dinky-and-dunky start to the playoffs

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Lance of Llanwyln posted:

Gabe Davis is Mr. Review.

The announcer just said he's Mr. Perimeter, buddy :colbert:

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

How on earth do you jump on that, every loving team does this poo poo now

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

It's a good thing that all of the Buffalo running backs are complete trash because otherwise this offense go from ridiculous to unfair

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Up until the goal-line stand and that last drive, I was thinking that the way you look at this game would depend on who you're rooting for.

- If you're a Colts fan, you're filled with dread because despite everything going wrong for Buffalo, you're only up by 3 and they're getting the ball.

- Otherwise, you think the cursed Bills are flopping in the playoffs again like they did last year.

But based on that ending, I think Buffalo wins this by at least two touchdowns.

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

This Bills playcalling is just bizarre

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

I feel bad for Moss, but the Bills odds of winning just went up by like 50% because Daboll will be forced to call some passing plays

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

About loving time, Buffalo, jesus

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Oh my god, the Colts doing that stupid loving 2 point attempt instead of just kicking the goddamn extra point is going to gently caress over my bet for this game

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh life is cruel

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

I'm feeling a Rivers pick-six before the end of this game.

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Ahh... hmm... The narrative of this game is shifting.

Will the Bills Bills this game away?

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Why on earth did the booth not review that play?

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

BULL-loving-poo poo

The Colts loving blow, goddammit DON'T TAKE ONE OF THE FEW FUN TEAMS OUT OF THE PLAYOFFS

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Thank god the refs didn't steal that game from those poor Buffalo fans, jesus christ

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

bean mom posted:

theres also heavy circumstantial evidence that timothy mcveigh's break with reality that lead him to the okc bombings started with the bills losing 4 straight superbowls

https://www.newyorkupstate.com/buffalo-bills/2018/09/buffalo_bills_timothy_mcveigh_okc_bombing.html

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2018/09/02/how-football-fed-timothy-mcveighs-despair-219625

Holy gently caress

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Styles Bitchley posted:

so what was the cheat code with Wilson and DK? they were unstoppable early in the season

For the Rams, it's Jalen Ramsey.

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Al Harris-esque

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

CHALLENGE THAT

edit: OK I only saw the front-on angle

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

I thought the Bills/Colts game was boring but this game is infinitely worse

It was more predictable that this would be boring, but still

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Bob Socko posted:

Alright, moment of truth.

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

It's going to be horrible when the Seahawks still fluke their way to a win here because Goff fumbles a snap or something.

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

It's honestly shocking how many points have been scored in this game.

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Wait, if RWBS doesn't pull off a miracle, does this mean that the Packers will play the Rams next week instead of the Bucs?

Pleaaaaaaaaaaase

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

...hmm

don't like that

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

ARE YOU TAKING NOTES, BOSTICK, YOU gently caress

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Wait, what happened to Kupp?

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

I mean, I love QB sneaks but the only way it could've been worse for Goff to do that would be if he had a leg injury.

I also feel like Seattle is probably loving with his hands in that pile trying to get their revenge.

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

R.D. Mangles posted:

time to NFC North post about auto parts stores

OH
OH
OH

O'REIIIILYYYY

AUTO. PARTS.

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Can you imagine being the guy who let Tyler Heineken down? jesus christ

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Goddamn he got some distance on that dive

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Goddamit, gently caress the Bucs, and gently caress Tom Brady

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Gonna say it

All things considered, Tyler Heineykei has been the second-best quarterback today after Josh Allen