Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Slumpy
Jun 10, 2008

Pick posted:

YOU:

- Give me a page number
- Give me a number between 1 and 60

And I will give you the #th sentence on the page you specified!

If you can then guess the topic of that chapter correctly, you get a prize. The price is not gory or gruesome! The prize instead is something nice :)

Happy guesswork!

420 page

47 number

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slumpy
Jun 10, 2008

Pick posted:

Your sentence is:

"For this reason, the person who first finds the child should be interviewed to gain and understanding of the exact location where the baby was found and the position of the body at discovery."

Uh, I forgot, but pages 343-435 are off-limits moving forward. You've won the bad prize and uh, I don't like opening this chapter.

im gonna guess its about traffic violations

Slumpy
Jun 10, 2008

Pick posted:

"Open your mind to the wonders of forensic science."

id love to but pages 343-435 are blocked off