Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
PAGE 420

SENTENCE 69

RIDE OR DIE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
My sentence was from the Chapter On How The Physical Location Affects A Dead Body

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
I will accept half a prize. Thank you, Pick.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Doctor Dogballs posted:

I saw a guy get shot in the lung and die in real life. It was really gross. Something happened with his mouth that I can't explain. It looked kind of like his lips swelled up enormously to where they didn't look like lips anymore, then deflated but stayed stretched out and draped across his face instead of shrinking back down. It could also have been something from inside his mouth/gullet, but I have no idea. Anyone know what the heck this was?

Whoa.