Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Page 155

Sentence 20

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Pick posted:

"There is certainly nothing wrong with a several day or greater range when dealing with a time of death over 30 days."

Estimating how old a corpse is.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Pick posted:

The chapter is on the timing of death, so you are correct! You receive a prize!

:stoked:

Page 303

Sentence 11

Funky See Funky Do fucked around with this message at 06:37 on Jan 10, 2021

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Pick posted:

"The forensic pathologist who is intimately concerned with the anatomic investigation of sudden, unexpected and violent death is confronted repeatedly by stances of far-advances disease and even disabling subjective and objective phenomena (i.e. high fever, jaundice, accumulation of large amounts of fluids in the abdominal cavity, vomiting, coughing of blood) and yet never induced the victim to seek readily available medical attention."

What a lovely dog. Thank you!

Sudden, unexpected and violent death is what I guess the chapter is about.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Page 900
Sentence 11
:911:

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Pick posted:

Page 900 is mostly images, as is 899. On page 898: "The blast effect due to extreme changes in air pressure caused by the lightning discharge, occasionally throws the victim several feet, resulting in blunt injuries, and may rip his or her clothing, including shoes (See figs XVI-18 and XVI019a-b)."

The awesome power of electricity to kill and maim! Are figs XVI-18 and XV1019a-b incredible pictures and will you post them if they're not too gory?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Yo I get it, this thread has dropped off the front page but yo, check it, I got me three dogs in a row for guessing how some folks died and I got me two of them dogs. I want that third dog and I have a right to that third dog.