Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016

Ooooh this is a fun thread!

Page number: 1097
Line number: 18

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016

Torquemada posted:

A book I’d probably own if they produced it without pictures. I had a book called What A Way To Go! when I was a kid, that was basically just a compendium of bizarre deaths featuring all the classics (including that pissing on the third rail one) but no extreme details. I enjoyed Working Stiff by Judy Melinek, a working ME in New York, which contained a lot of stories like the ones being related in here.

This (and the thread in general) weirdly reminded me this morning of a booklet I found in my brother’s room called the ‘FHM Book of Gore’ that was full of horrific photos and stories like the ones mentioned already. The ones that stand out in my memory are of a man who had portions of his face ripped off in a dog attack, a Japanese family who were keeping their elderly mother’s corpse in her bedroom so they could keep collecting her pension, and a man who had his dick completely bitten off by his wife who had an epileptic fit while giving him head under their table in a fancy restaurant.

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016

Pick posted:

"- spillage of atheromatous material from the plaque, with partial or total occlusion"

:what: Uhm....deaths relating to just the heart??? Is specific organ-related death even a thing in this book?

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016

Is Pick ever coming back to give us more hosed up excerpts?