Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

atarirob
Dec 18, 2002

Stefan Prodan posted:

no joke, he won so much money that he became like a VC and scrubbed all mention of poker from his wikipedia entry lol

i don't know how much exactly he won but it's a shitload

he also stakes a ton of people at tournaments, or did, I dunno if he still does. I used to joke with people that he put so many people in the WSOP that you have to ask his permission before you knock anyone out.

he is pretty much a poker tall tale at this point

If I remember right, he once got so poo poo faced at the WSOP or a WPT stop that he blurted out "am I going to die?" There were photos and everything on 2+2 and he had them all magically erased.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

atarirob
Dec 18, 2002
Holy gently caress, I can't believe this place is back. My life was changed once I read "Jared Castellaw's Treatise on No Limit Texas Hold 'Em". I honestly miss the old GSOP, Spicebox, MIRC, and the online sweats.

atarirob fucked around with this message at 05:05 on Jan 15, 2021

atarirob
Dec 18, 2002

Leperflesh posted:

jcarver has his youtube channel, Run it up TV, some of which is just mirrored from his twitch channel, Run it Up. Worth a watch. Or rather, a marathon, there's a shitload on there. It's been 5 months since he put any new vids up on youtube though and longer for twitch so I don't know what's going on there. It'd be cool if he decided to drop by and say hi, anyone in touch?

If I remember right he pretty much left poker in the last year or two and became a sports betting guru, which is funny because I remember him hating sports. What ever became of Pumpy Tudors?