Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

Hello. its me. One of your two mods here in the revived Poker Forum (same forum id too!).

Please don't post about how Martingale's Strategy works for you. I mean post about it after you lose your money.

Also like Vic Mackey, now that I am a Mod and gain immunity I can also say that I worked at an online poker company during the poker boom. If there's any interest in that I can post an AMA or something about it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

Stefan Prodan posted:

Which one? Was that public knowledge at the time? I can't remember, were you one of the people who worked at full tilt?

Yes, there's a goon that worked there with me before the move to Ireland that doesn't post much any longer and there was another goon who worked there after I left who I think everyone knows but I don't want to reveal in case they don't want that out there. I think I had been gone about 2 years or so before Black Friday. But I interacted with everyone that was involved

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

Jay Farber mostly posted in the Las Vegas thread since most of his money came from being a host for clubs in Vegas. Some of us met him a couple of years before his 2nd place finish. Dude had some uhh interesting stories.