Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Draftkings is bad when there is heavy action. The site will not survive march madness. Luckily every riverboat in Indiana has an online site you can use, lol.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

I would blow Dane Cook posted:

What did you guys think of the movie "Uncut Gems"?

I think it has increased the times the I’m gonna cum gif has been posted

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Down for 200 on over 2.5 players making a pass attempt.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Baylor -5 looks good or just bet Gonzongna again they have covered every tournament game

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
So live bet against the pacers at the start of every 4th quarter.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Thanks DraftKings even though Giannis died you bad beat paid out the him getting a double double promo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Went to use a free bet from losing but I won the parley instead of losing cause Kyrie scored 20 and that was just enough lol. Gotta love unexpected win.