Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

limeicebreakers
May 1, 2017

Seconding Black, 'tis a good color.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

limeicebreakers
May 1, 2017

MagusofStars posted:

Also, wtf at the fact we "always end up in situations" involving dead bodies.

I kind of hope chargen gets us to look super plain for the irony.

limeicebreakers
May 1, 2017

Watch it, dude! There's no need to be rude to the hotel staff. :colbert:

CottonWolf posted:

We already have black eyes, I fear that ship has sailed.

Oh huh, here I was thinking black was the most common eye color. Guess that's just me.

limeicebreakers
May 1, 2017

Bifauxnen posted:

Or an elf named Glangwen Ogg, why copy the character exactly when we can go for higher magic stats and demolish elvish stereotypes!

This.

limeicebreakers
May 1, 2017

Honestly, whatever choice that leads to us finding out why an innkeeper would ask about their customer's sexual orientation. I'm intrigued.

Also, keeping with the witch theme, the wizard witch...staff.

limeicebreakers
May 1, 2017

Let's stir Nanny Ogg up a little. Maybe the harsh conditions taught her practical skills, like making poultrices and carving staves from bark.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

limeicebreakers
May 1, 2017

I vote for guile as well. I want mind-reading shenanigans to be solely Nanny Ogg's business.