Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What soundtracks better
Frozen 1
Frozen 2
Princess and the Orb
Goku
View Results

Derpies

by sebmojo
*Every hour when I remember I now have this power*

"AWWLEXXXXXXA, PLWAY FROZEN 2 THE SOUNDTRACK BY DISNEY"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heather Papps

hello friend

COOOKIES ALEXA, WHERE ARE THE COOKIES!?!?

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

cruft

Hey googo, tell me a story.

cruft

Hey googo, tell me a story.

cruft

Hey googo, tell me a story with unicorns.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Otay gogol, pway a thong bout reggitralp

Derpies

by sebmojo
Hey Pawtal, Tell me VOICE AWPTIONS. CALL MY FRIEND PAWTAL.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

cruft

Hey googo, look at my butt!

Khanstant
alexa its time for mother loving telling tubbies

Derpies

by sebmojo

Khanstant posted:

alexa its time for mother loving telling tubbies

your kids cooler than mine drat, gotta teach mini derps to curse.

"I awsked for Pweppa Pig Mothaw Fuckaw"

----------------

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

OKAY GOGOL WHAT AM AN HIPPOPOTTYMUTH

HIPPOPOTTYMUTH! GET IT?!

cruft

Derpies posted:

I taught my kid to swear, and (THIS IS IMPORTANT) why it's important to keep in mind who's around when picking vocabulary. In linguistics we call this "code switching".

It was hilarious. Our friends were just astounded that not only was this tiny human swearing, she was doing it correctly.

It only got her in trouble a couple of times, which, honestly, was probably bound to happen anyway. But at such a young age there were no repercussions other than a talk with mom and dad.

A+++ def. teach kids to swear.

Derpies

by sebmojo

cruft posted:

I taught my kid to swear, and (THIS IS IMPORTANT) why it's important to keep in mind who's around when picking vocabulary. In linguistics we call this "code switching".

It was hilarious. Our friends were just astounded that not only was this tiny human swearing, she was doing it correctly.

It only got her in trouble a couple of times, which, honestly, was probably bound to happen anyway. But at such a young age there were no repercussions other than a talk with mom and dad.

A+++ def. teach kids to swear.

between having a NZ foul mouthed wife and myself a guy who goes by the name Derpies willingly I am surprised my daughter has not dropped the C word at Awwlexa or worse. Somehow she just knows it is not OK for her to curse.

----------------

Macnult

okay googo butt! big butts!!

WAIT GOOGO NO

Khanstant

Derpies posted:

my unborn daughter Sword, aka the Heaven-Piercing Demonclaw remains yet unborn after god attacked two Plan Bs and an Abobo but I have full confidence the Bearer of End Cups will be born yet. I will teach her the cusses as I taught my baby sisters

Derpies

by sebmojo

Khanstant posted:

my unborn daughter Sword, aka the Heaven-Piercing Demonclaw remains yet unborn after god attacked two Plan Bs and an Abobo but I have full confidence the Bearer of End Cups will be born yet. I will teach her the cusses as I taught my baby sisters

and when she turns somewhere in the range of 3.5-4.5 I hope she learns to say "Googoo Pway Va Bee Movie With Jerwwy Sernferd"

----------------

Khanstant
our dad used god a lot as the reason we couldnt watch things i assume he just didnt like. smurfs, carebears, rainbo brite or stuff like dnd so maybe i can use classicism to keep my kids from watching rich new york man movies

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Alexa, wipe me!
*identity erases*

cruft

Khanstant posted:

our dad used god a lot as the reason we couldnt watch things i assume he just didnt like. smurfs, carebears, rainbo brite or stuff like dnd so maybe i can use classicism to keep my kids from watching rich new york man movies

Hold on, god hates the Smurfs?

This is a shocking ecclesiastical development if so! This could change the whole nature of the "how many Smurfs can dance on the stem of an apple" argument central to Smurfological apologetics!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Khanstant posted:

Please buy your fetus an account

vanisher

"Ugh! Google I can't do it!"

Google Voice: "How can I help?"

"I don't need your help!"

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Goons Are Gifts

Buttchocks posted:

Alexa, wipe me!
*identity erases*

nut

Dearest Alexa, please read me my list of select quotes from the collected works of Elmo

vanisher

Alexa you be the baby dog and i'll be the mama dog.

Alexa: "I don't unders..."

Bark bark! Mom! Alexa you're not doing it!!

Alexa: "Please repeat your..."

UGH

google THIS

(picking self off floor, wiping away tears of mirth, wheezing slightly from the sheer effort of laughing)

Alexa...fart again

cruft

ITT: Parents (mostly)

Derpies

by sebmojo

vanisher posted:

Alexa you be the baby dog and i'll be the mama dog.

Alexa: "I don't unders..."

Bark bark! Mom! Alexa you're not doing it!!

Alexa: "Please repeat your..."

UGH

We have the same child possibly. Are you actually my wife how long have you not been telling me you had an account !!!!

vanisher

Derpies posted:

We have the same child possibly. Are you actually my wife how long have you not been telling me you had an account !!!!

:evilbuddy:

alnilam

google THIS posted:

(picking self off floor, wiping away tears of mirth, wheezing slightly from the sheer effort of laughing)

Alexa...fart again

ty manifisto

Derpies

by sebmojo

google THIS posted:

Alexa...fart again

Goons Are Gifts

google THIS posted:

Alexa...fart again

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

OTAY GOOGO I GOTTA PEEPEE

Derpies

by sebmojo
AWLEXA PLAY CANT STAWP THE FEEEWING FROM TROWLSA THE MOVIE SOUNDTRACK

Macnult

google THIS posted:

Alexa...fart again

lol

poverty goat

alexa: fart

:lol:

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
gleefully singing parents' credit card numbers

Derpies

by sebmojo

----------------

Manifisto

awexa, pway baby shark one thousand times

google THIS

"Alexa, does Dora really need my help, or would she figure out the answer even if I didn't yell it?"

Kid you'll have your whole life to be an adult. Don't rush it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Derpies

by sebmojo
Awwwlexxa play halloween music at max volume for some loving reason at seven AM